UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> The Walking Dead

1/5/13 4:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gamestop was sold out, they weren't expecting such demand for it...;( 

1/6/13 3:20 AM
xsrg95
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/6/13 4:30 AM
Stuart510
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread. I completed it Tuesday night and I was a mess for the next few days. This game is absolutely perfect. All around from character development to story. I look forward to season 2. Will definitely buy it on release so I can talk about it on here.

I connected with every character except Lily and Larry. I liked Ben and kept him alive as long as I could. Duck too, he was my sidekick when trying to figure out what happened with the flashlight. Carly went out a horrible way, I tried playing it differently but the outcome was the same. I left Lily at the side of the road.

I didn't show anyone my bite and went looking for Vernon on my own. Cut off my arm which ended up being pointless but I still loved the fact that TTG gives you the option; making you think you'll live.

The advice I gave Clem was to find Omid and Christa, always keep moving, and to not be afraid.

Next season I'll keep up with you guys. Don't know why I didn't check the game out sooner. Phone Post
1/6/13 2:52 PM
Jacinto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/13 2:56 PM
I don't believe that i really had gotten as emotionally involved in any game before this one. That scene in the jewelry store between Lee and Clem at the end was amazing but the most powerful one was after looking at the picture of the family in the living room of the mansion you end up burying the kid with his dog in the backyard. I am kinda bummed that the next season isn't gonna pick up where this game left off because i liked Omid and Christa and wanted to see what happened to Clem.
1/6/13 4:20 PM
40oztofreedom
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I showed my bite and I kept my arm. And I had Clementine save the bullet. It was sad :( Phone Post
1/6/13 4:27 PM
LordSeano
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacinto - I don't believe that i really had gotten as emotionally involved in any game before this one. That scene in the jewelry store between Lee and Clem at the end was amazing but the most powerful one was after looking at the picture of the family in the living room of the mansion you end up burying the kid with his dog in the backyard. I am kinda bummed that the next season isn't gonna pick up where this game left off because i liked Omid and Christa and wanted to see what happened to Clem.

It sounds daft but as a dad with a young son the scene with duck hit me really hard to the point I actually got quite upset.

Then just when you have recovered you have the scene with the little boy in the attic.

I was literally thinking about it for days afterwards.

It would make an epic film if they adapted it
1/7/13 4:14 AM
Stuart510
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A film would be fantastic. It can be animated or acted out; either way I'll watch it. Phone Post
1/7/13 11:53 AM
invalid
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep those save files! They will carry over to season 2!

"Right now we are just starting to form the concept for season two. This all remains to be seen but we are definitely figuring out how to carry the saves over," said Telltale's CEO and co-founder Dan Connors, asked what the plans were for a second season of the game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/07/walking-dead-saves-will-carry-over

1/8/13 8:06 AM
xsrg95
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/9/13 1:24 AM
Ingo Weigold
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
Man I missed the discount sale. Anyone know if there will be another? Phone Post
1/9/13 2:48 AM
Stuart510

Ingo Weigold - Man I missed the discount sale. Anyone know if there will be another? Phone Post
Probably right before season 2 is out. Phone Post
1/9/13 6:59 AM
Ingo Weigold
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
Stuart510 -
Ingo Weigold - Man I missed the discount sale. Anyone know if there will be another? Phone Post
Thank you. Eta on that? Phone Post
1/9/13 7:02 AM
The Blizz
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingo Weigold -
Stuart510 -
Thank you. Eta on that? Phone Post
it's gonna be a while seeing as they just did a discount. I would just pay the $25. worth it. Phone Post
1/9/13 12:05 PM
Pappy Knuckles
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I beat this game about a week ago and I'm still thinking about it. Such an awesome all around experience. Anyone know when they're bringing out the next season?
1/9/13 3:24 PM
Card
1798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have they fixed the "Can't invert the Y axis" yet? I can't play without it =\

1/9/13 4:10 PM
The Blizz
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

Have they fixed the "Can't invert the Y axis" yet? I can't play without it =\

dude, I was the same way (I play every game inverted) but you get used to it. or if you have an iPad, they adapted the game really well for that. I'm replaying it on my iPad right now. Phone Post
1/9/13 4:18 PM
Card
1798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got episode 1 for free on my ipad.... I even need inverted on the ipad, can't play it. 

Thank jeebus I got to try it out... because I was going to pick it up for Christmas for the PS3, but you can't invert on there either.

Pretty sad to develop a game in 2012 without invert y controls... 

1/9/13 4:27 PM
invalid
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Y'all are video game dyslexic lol
1/9/13 4:44 PM
The Blizz

Card -

I got episode 1 for free on my ipad.... I even need inverted on the ipad, can't play it. 

Thank jeebus I got to try it out... because I was going to pick it up for Christmas for the PS3, but you can't invert on there either.

Pretty sad to develop a game in 2012 without invert y controls... 

dude.... wut? How do you invert on a touch screen? you're just tapping on the screen where to go.

They did fuck up by not having inverted Y axis on consoles, though. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:29 PM
cwcoogan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LordSeano - 
Jacinto - I don't believe that i really had gotten as emotionally involved in any game before this one. That scene in the jewelry store between Lee and Clem at the end was amazing but the most powerful one was after looking at the picture of the family in the living room of the mansion you end up burying the kid with his dog in the backyard. I am kinda bummed that the next season isn't gonna pick up where this game left off because i liked Omid and Christa and wanted to see what happened to Clem.

It sounds daft but as a dad with a young son the scene with duck hit me really hard to the point I actually got quite upset.

Then just when you have recovered you have the scene with the little boy in the attic.

I was literally thinking about it for days afterwards.

It would make an epic film if they adapted it

I was thinking about that but they really can't do it justice by adapting it. Obviously it would be hard to get as invested in it if you're not the one making the decisions but really the problem for me is that no real life kid actor could pull of the Clementine character and make you care for her that much. I mean has there ever been a kid movie character that you didnt find at times annoying?
1/10/13 2:04 PM
Stuart510

Fan made video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIq1bpzxCZw&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
1/10/13 2:16 PM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The FPS comes out March 19th sadly I don't think it will be that great.
1/10/13 2:22 PM
invalid

Nor do I. Licensed games are usually pretty shit, and with us being spoiled with this title, even a different style game with TWD license is going to have to be ridiculously good to impress me in the slightest.
1/10/13 2:38 PM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed Invalid gamestop says its out the 26th but regardless after seeing vids and screens looks dated imo. There's another Zombie survival game thats coming out for summer of XBLA that has my interest piqued.
1/10/13 2:56 PM
Stuart510

Is it the MMO zombie game? I forget the name, it's Class 4 or something like that. From what I've heard it will be awesome but will probably be out for the 720.

I agree, the FPS Walking Dead game will probably suck. People that watch the show will go nuts over it thinking it will be good, but it won't come close to what TTG brought to the table. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.