UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> The Walking Dead

1/10/13 3:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah Stuart thats it was called class 3 but it got changed to state of decay.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-22-open-world-zombie-survival-game-state-of-decay-is-coming-to-xbla-pc
1/10/13 6:49 PM
Jored1990
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 -  Fan made video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIq1bpzxCZw&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

That's better than the actual trailer Telltale made

1/10/13 6:59 PM
Jored1990
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - The FPS comes out March 19th sadly I don't think it will be that great.

Yer from what I've seen it doesn't look very promising, I guess you play as Merle and Daryl before the storyline of the tv show starts

There is another zombie game coming out this year that looks pretty badass, it's only on PS3 though which is annoying, I embedded a video of the gamplay 

1/11/13 1:07 AM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Last of Us will be one of if not the biggest game of this year imo
1/11/13 5:57 AM
Jored1990

Does anyone know if Lilly from the game is the same Lilly from Woodbury in the comic? 

1/11/13 11:22 AM
invalid
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jored1990 - 

Does anyone know if Lilly from the game is the same Lilly from Woodbury in the comic? 

Originally she was, but then there was some issue with her story being different than some novel coming out or something. It was too late to change the character in the game, and rather than get in an argument over what's Walking Dead canon and what's not, they just at the end said "this is totally not her, we promise."

1/11/13 12:23 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkeK1suM0DY&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
1/11/13 12:28 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That video is of a few people who work at TTG discussing the series (mostly episode 5). They mention easter eggs in the game. Did any of you find them? I know I didn't. I also want to know what happens if you only take Ben with you when looking for Clementine and Vernon. They said he won't cut you arm off, it sounds funny because he probably starts freaking out. Phone Post
1/18/13 8:15 PM
palerider101
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump
1/21/13 1:51 AM
Jacinto
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am looking forward to the sequel alot but in some ways i kinda wish they would just leave this one the way it ended and start with a new group of survivors. I am afraid that a sequel is just gonna cheapen the emotional content and storyline of this first one the more i think about it.
1/21/13 5:55 AM
Jored1990

Jacinto - I am looking forward to the sequel alot but in some ways i kinda wish they would just leave this one the way it ended and start with a new group of survivors. I am afraid that a sequel is just gonna cheapen the emotional content and storyline of this first one the more i think about it.

Have they confirmed it will involve the original group? I guess that will just be Clementine, Christa and Omid

1/21/13 5:19 PM
Jacinto
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am assuming it will be Clementine and possibly some of the other survivors as they say they are looking to make some of the saves from the first game carry over.
1/21/13 5:20 PM
invalid
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure much is confirmed right now.

I really am kind of bummed if it doesn't have an all new cast, with maybe a cameo from someone.

But since the saves carry over... :(
1/26/13 1:21 PM
CryLikeAGirl
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished season 1. Fuck. First time I ever got teary eyed from a game. Phone Post
1/28/13 11:53 AM
UGCTT_Pariah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CryLikeAGirl - Just finished season 1. Fuck. First time I ever got teary eyed from a game. Phone Post
Kinda ironic because of the name, but same here. That was the first time I got truly emotional from the end of a game.

The end of chapter 4 made me so mad that I stopped playing and waited until the next day to do chapter 5, haha. Phone Post
1/28/13 12:08 PM
Stuart510

UGCTT_Pariah -
CryLikeAGirl - Just finished season 1. Fuck. First time I ever got teary eyed from a game. Phone Post
Kinda ironic because of the name, but same here. That was the first time I got truly emotional from the end of a game.

The end of chapter 4 made me so mad that I stopped playing and waited until the next day to do chapter 5, haha. Phone Post
I'm playing the game again to see how my decisions change. So far they've been similar from my first play through.

Fun Fact: After you shoot the zombie police officer in the beginning, the "mysterious" person in the distance is Clementine. Phone Post
1/28/13 12:10 PM
invalid

I didn't know you *couldn't* shoot him
1/28/13 1:07 PM
Stuart510

invalid - I didn't know you *couldn't* shoot him
The police officer or Lee? Phone Post
1/28/13 2:05 PM
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 -
UGCTT_Pariah -

I'm playing the game again to see how my decisions change. So far they've been similar from my first play through.

Fun Fact: After you shoot the zombie police officer in the beginning, the "mysterious" person in the distance is Clementine. Phone Post
No shit. There was never any doubt. Phone Post
2/10/13 7:07 PM
The Blizz
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Yoshi. Phone Post
2/10/13 7:28 PM
invalid

Stuart510 - 

the police officer
2/10/13 8:06 PM
Stuart510

invalid -
Stuart510 - 

the police officer
What happens if you don't? Phone Post
2/11/13 3:13 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com

Walking Dead: Assault for iOS is .99 cents right now at the App Store.  It's a great little iPad game for sure.

2/12/13 1:18 PM
xsrg95
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

2/13/13 12:57 PM
invalid

Connors once again confirmed that the studio will revisit The Walking Dead, but said that exactly how or when has yet to be determined. “We’ve announced that we’re doing a second season of The Walking Dead. That’s going to be a big part of what we’re putting people to work on this year,” he explained. “Right now it’s about figuring out the right way to approach the story, the right way to handle this that’s going to work for what we’re trying to accomplish and give it legs. Certainly we believe there are more stories to tell in The Walking Dead’s universe. The show continues to be huge. People understand what we’re doing. We’re going to continue to work on it. It’s a rich world for what we’re trying to do. We still have a lot of ideas to explore in that world.”

Think we'll see it this year?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/12/whats-next-for-telltale-games

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.