UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> The Walking Dead

2/13/13 2:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WallaWalla
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They need an open work mmorpg ala walking dead type game. Phone Post
2/14/13 7:09 AM
TSMontana
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WallaWalla -  They need an open work mmorpg ala walking dead type game. Phone Post

Hell, they should just get BioWare to get the TWD license, and do one. SO MUCH potential, if they can pull it off.
2/14/13 6:16 PM
Freeman
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure a lot of Walking Dead games are in the works.

I'm excited for the next episode of this Telltale one.

Anyone know if it will have completely different characters or what?

3/3/13 3:34 AM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
3/3/13 2:02 PM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Telltale said season 2 was a long way off but hinted that there will be a bonus episode arriving sooner than you think whatever that means. I got this from an IGN article I read this week.

In the mean time for people that really want to play a walking dead related game there's the FPS that's out later this month.
3/3/13 4:40 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - Telltale said season 2 was a long way off but hinted that there will be a bonus episode arriving sooner than you think whatever that means. I got this from an IGN article I read this week.

In the mean time for people that really want to play a walking dead related game there's the FPS that's out later this month.
That FPS looks like crap. I won't be buying, would rather wait for TTG to release their season two. Phone Post
3/4/13 10:37 AM
TSMontana
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - Telltale said season 2 was a long way off but hinted that there will be a bonus episode arriving sooner than you think whatever that means. I got this from an IGN article I read this week.

Wonder if this episode will bridge seasons 1 and 2, be a prelude to Season 2, and/or clarify who exactly found Clem.
3/6/13 8:30 PM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess season 2 isn't a ways off its supposed to be coming out in Fall of 2013. Here is the article on Joystiq.com:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/06/the-walking-dead-season-two-peers-through-a-fall-2014-release-wi/

People thought season 2 would only be coming in 2014
3/6/13 9:46 PM
invalid
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that's fantastic news
3/7/13 7:14 AM
metalzombie83
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Downloaded this game on the ipod and it sucked.... Kept dying cos the lag was terrible

Downloaded the first ep on xbox and glad i did, awesome game and im just starting ep2 now.... So good Phone Post
3/7/13 11:07 AM
Gracie killar

I can see the walking dead being an infuriating game to play on the Ipad.
3/7/13 11:09 AM
metalzombie83
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sooo i just played the first two episodes today on xbox..... Loving the shit out of it when i started ep3 it wiped everything.......... Pretty sure i want to wipe out humanity right now...... So fucked Phone Post
3/7/13 11:34 AM
Stuart510

You lost your game save? Phone Post
3/7/13 11:47 AM
Gracie killar

That happened to me as well with episodes 4 and 5
3/7/13 10:12 PM
metalzombie83

Yup have to start all over again, wouldnt even let me start ep 3 with random story

Fuck Phone Post
3/8/13 5:03 AM
metalzombie83

Anyone else have this problem? Ep3 wont play ot just reverts me back to ep1 and even when i just try ep4 the screen just goes black?

Even deleted it and re downloaded it...... Disappointed cos it looks like i just wasted my money Phone Post
3/8/13 9:40 AM
The Blizz
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

metalzombie83 - Anyone else have this problem? Ep3 wont play ot just reverts me back to ep1 and even when i just try ep4 the screen just goes black?

Even deleted it and re downloaded it...... Disappointed cos it looks like i just wasted my money Phone Post
what system? Phone Post
3/8/13 10:01 AM
metalzombie83

Xbox in aust

I checked telltales forums and im not the only one, massive problem that they havent dealt with yet....gotta wait on an update to deal with the issue

My big problem is theyre still letting people pay to download a game they cant play, boggles my brain

Fucken thieves Phone Post
3/8/13 5:23 PM
invalid
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought they fixed that bug. Luckily my saves get backed up each night :P
3/8/13 7:52 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com

Walking Dead Assault is FREE for a limited time thanks to IGN.com.  Make sure to click "GET MY CODE" under the logo.

6/9/13 5:53 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

finally played the first episode, loved it.

shit escalates quickly.

6/9/13 7:16 PM
40oztofreedom
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

finally played the first episode, loved it.

shit escalates quickly.

Dude keep playing. Download the rest it's AMAZING Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 8:05 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know, I know...probably going to DL Episode 2 soon.

6/9/13 8:47 PM
CryLikeAGoat
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Each episode is better than the one before it. Phone Post
6/9/13 9:22 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I really enjoyed the motel scene with Glenn and the horny reporter.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.