UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> The Walking Dead

7/3/13 2:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stuart510
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana -
Stuart510 -  Can't wait for 400 Days. All five stories should keep me busy until season 2. Phone Post

Wouldn't count on it. I was able to get through 3 of the 5 chapters in about an hour.
Thanks for the heads up. After all, it is only one episode; next season should have more depth. Phone Post
7/4/13 2:23 AM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played through it twice, and one particular scene about million times (who knew it was that hard to lose rock, paper, scissor again?), and I was honestly a little underwhelmed.

Based off the ending there definitely felt like there were right and wrong answers this time. Which I never really felt like there was in season 1. And there was also no single decision that I just couldn't refuse to make. Such as coming across the abandoned car with the supplies in episode two. I replayed the whole season and decided to choose the opposite of every major decision I had made before, and even knowing the ending, I still couldn't leave those stupid supplies behind. Part of the fun of the setting and the game is that sometimes you knowingly put your balls in the vice even fully knowing that they are going to get crushed because that is just what you've got to do to make it. The DLC did try and replicate that to a point I suppose, but it honestly just felt a cheap to be meaningful.

I'm still looking forward to season 2 though.
7/4/13 4:10 AM
TSMontana
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/04/13 4:11 AM
I thought that this new cast of characters had a lot more depth and personality potential than Season 1's supporting characters, but none had the same amount of potential that Lee had. I don't know if we're going to be playing as all of them in Season 2, or if they are going to be the supporting characters to the new protagonist of Season 2. No matter the case, I am definitely looking forward to Season 2. BTW, did any of you get a perfect "end score"?
7/4/13 4:21 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

okay, can u actually save on here lol? I'm playing with the black kid 

(spoiler)

I keep dying when your suppose to shoot at the window, my screen still goes black, and i have to start all the way from the beginning, it's annoying.

7/4/13 10:26 AM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I got the perfect end score the second time around.
7/4/13 12:02 PM
CryLikeAGoat
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished all 5. Didn't get the perfect end score (1 character away), but I did enjoy the game. This would be a great intro for new players. It still had the decisions where you think you're doing the right thing only to find out you were completely wrong. I like that it fucks with you just like season 1 did. Phone Post
7/4/13 3:02 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can anyone answer for me lol?

7/4/13 5:45 PM
quick

Barry, are you playing on the computer? I played on PS3 and all I did was to keep firing at the window and I don't think the old timer even fired one shot back.
7/5/13 12:28 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

PS3, when I tried to aim at the window, he shoots the redneck...but does anyone know about the saving? 

7/5/13 2:13 AM
MrFluffyHippo
995 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not out for Xbox yet? Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 2:51 AM
RicePicker
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomorrow for you guys Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 2:52 AM
RicePicker

Well technically today Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 3:03 AM
MrFluffyHippo
995 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RicePicker - Tomorrow for you guys Phone Post 3.0
Thanks buddy!

Here.
*hands one vote up*
It's not much, buts its all I've got.
And I want you to have it. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 8:56 AM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate to say it but I don't even think it was worth $5 I think I finished all 5 characters in a matter of 1.5 hours? I wasn't blown away by any of the characters. Not like in season 1 Phone Post
7/5/13 3:09 PM
CryLikeAGoat
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^Season 1 had 5 episodes to let you get attached to the characters.  I thought this DLC did a pretty good job for what it set out to do.  I enjoyed each character's story and the different locations.  For $5, it was cheaper than lunch at McDonalds.  It'll be interesting to see how they incorporate this DLC with Season 2.  If anything, this DLC just made me want to replay Season 1.

7/5/13 3:26 PM
invalid
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought this was an entire seperate game.  Kinda bummed it isn't

7/6/13 1:38 PM
Jored1990
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone else notice that the body you lie next to on the side of the road in Russell's story was Carly? Phone Post
10/29/13 11:37 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Season 2 teaser

10/29/13 11:42 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

According to Telltale, season two “will continue the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned at the outset of the undead apocalypse, now left to her own devices to seek safety and survive in a world gone mad. Now assuming the role of an ordinary child, players will struggle to outwit both the dead and the living in situations that will test their morals and control the flow of the story through their decisions and actions.”

The Walking Dead’s second season will include five episodes in all and run through 2014. On PC, a Season Pass will save players 10% and is currently available for pre-order on Steam for $22.49.    

'"The terrifying nature of Robert Kirkman’s world has allowed Telltale to push the boundaries of interactive drama in video games to a place that has had fans anxious to know what will happen next in this series,” said Telltale CEO Dan Connors. “Today we can finally lift the veil, albeit only a little, on how this story will continue, and we’ll soon be putting players in the shoes of a lead role that will challenge their expectations of how to survive in a world where no one can be trusted.
10/30/13 5:41 AM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait I can't wait Phone Post
10/30/13 9:58 AM
Stuart510
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda hope my choices from season 1 carry on to season 2, but at the same time no. Because I deleted my flash drive on accident a few weeks ago. Don't have time to go through season 1 and 400 Days in three weeks. Phone Post
10/30/13 9:59 AM
Stuart510

Also hope they have it on next gen consoles too. Phone Post
10/30/13 10:16 PM
xsrg95
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NOVEMBER!
10/31/13 12:25 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'm ready for another emotional rollercoaster.

10/31/13 12:44 AM
The Blizz
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

I'm ready for another emotional rollercoaster.

My body is ready as well. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.