UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> The Walking Dead

6/27/12 3:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not defending the release debacle, but TellTale usually does this between their first and second episodes. Almost all their other games hit their deadlines after episode two, so hopefully this is the same case.

I really regret blowing through the first episode like I did, so I'm going to try and take my time with this one
6/27/12 4:06 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just finished playing through episode 1 for the 2nd time today going to start episode 2 tonight.
6/27/12 5:07 PM
CryLikeAGirl
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait for all 5 to be out. I have a feeling this is going to be an epic game just by how great it began.
6/27/12 9:21 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing so far trying to pace myself don't want to blow through this too fast. So if all goes according to plan all episodes should be out by September?
6/28/12 11:17 AM
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to jinx it, but their other 6 episode series clocked in around 5 and a half months total.

But this one is by far their best work, so who knows lol.

I don't care as long as it's good and they keep you updated
6/28/12 11:20 PM
Mikusoraiden
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, just blew through Ep.2 in one sitting. These episodes are great but it's fucking cruel too lol. Phone Post
6/28/12 11:49 PM
Gracie killar

Yeah beat ep 2 today as well man that was a great episode I anxiously await the next one.
6/29/12 3:54 PM
invalid

It's up on PSN now

who am I kidding... I'll have two games played through in one sitting because I have no self control
6/29/12 4:26 PM
CryLikeAGirl
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first episode has maybe 3 - 5 different experiences with the playthroughs depending on your choices. Each of those different playthroughs can be played different for episode 2. So, even with only 2 episodes released, you could theoretically have 10 to 15 different experiences so far. By the time all 5 are released, there will be a ton of different game experiences. I wish they allowed more than just 3 save games.
6/29/12 4:48 PM
invalid

Glad I'm not the only one upset over the three save slots. If this plays like I imagine, I'll be deleting old saves and playing it again in 4 months or so lol
6/29/12 4:53 PM
CryLikeAGirl

Yeah, I'm thinking it will be one of those games that I'll just play from start to finish while making different choices throughout so no two playthroughs are the same.
6/29/12 6:00 PM
Mikusoraiden
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else switch their leadership alliance in ep2, on your "main" save? I did; I found it hard to keep supporting the person that I did in ep1.

SPOILERS

I Kenny to be my man in ep1 but was kind of a douche in ep2 and actually found Lilly to be a much better person. Phone Post
6/29/12 9:26 PM
Gracie killar

I really like all the different possibilities that they offer you also like the stats feature at the end of the episodes. Only having 3 save slots is lame.
6/29/12 9:35 PM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only have an "evil" and a "good" playthrough. I did episode 2 on my evil one. I'm surprised about the end stats. I would have thought there would be more people who ended up siding with me on the fourth major choice.
6/29/12 10:13 PM
SeeEsDub
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WikiTheWalrus - I only have an "evil" and a "good" playthrough. I did episode 2 on my evil one. I'm surprised about the end stats. I would have thought there would be more people who ended up siding with me on the fourth major choice.
I took the food on my good and evil playthrough Phone Post
6/30/12 1:40 AM
Active Measures
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pony fuk
7/1/12 6:53 AM
C Willy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit this episode was fucked up. Phone Post
7/1/12 11:17 AM
King777
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mikusoraiden - Anyone else switch their leadership alliance in ep2, on your "main" save? I did; I found it hard to keep supporting the person that I did in ep1.

SPOILERS

I Kenny to be my man in ep1 but was kind of a douche in ep2 and actually found Lilly to be a much better person. Phone Post
Lol this is EXACTLY what happened to me, I ended up siding with Lilly more and more but I always had Kennys back at first. Phone Post
7/1/12 2:06 PM
CryLikeAGirl

What a fucked up and intense episode. I couldn't stop once it got going. I loved the setting and atmosphere in this one, as well as the difficult choices. I feel sorta fucked up for the things I did. Phone Post
7/1/12 2:14 PM
Bigjon29
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whys this not out on the ps3? I logged in today and it just said coming soon,wtf is going on Phone Post
7/1/12 2:25 PM
invalid

Spoiler here as well

I forgot I tried to make peace with everyone in my first playthrough, which pissed Kenny off in Ep 1. I the furthered this by siding with Lily the whole time in Ep 2.

Oh well, at least I won't have as much redneck dude from Florida in my future playthroughs?
7/1/12 2:35 PM
CryLikeAGirl

Bigjon29 - Whys this not out on the ps3? I logged in today and it just said coming soon,wtf is going on Phone Post

I have it on PS3. I downloaded it on Friday. I also bought the season pass.
7/1/12 3:06 PM
Bigjon29
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CryLikeAGirl -
Bigjon29 - Whys this not out on the ps3? I logged in today and it just said coming soon,wtf is going on Phone Post

I bought the season pass too,I'm in the UK though so wonder if it's been released here yet? Phone Post
7/1/12 3:21 PM
UGCTT_RONINXOM
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigjon29 -
CryLikeAGirl -

I bought the season pass too,I'm in the UK though so wonder if it's been released here yet? Phone Post
If you haven't you might go back into it. My game said the same thing but I logged out and went back into it and it was there. Phone Post
7/1/12 7:22 PM
RicePicker
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigjon29 -
CryLikeAGirl -

not released in the uk yet Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.