UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> The Walking Dead

11/21/12 6:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Blizz
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright, I can't check this thread anymore until I finish ep 5 for fear of spoilers. See you mofos on the other side! Phone Post
11/21/12 6:38 AM
TSMontana
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RicePicker -  wow. quite possibly the best told story in video game history. I almost cried at the end. ok, just saw the epilogue. what the fuckkkkkkkk Phone Post

indeed
11/21/12 9:43 AM
PrettyCoolGuy
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this is the best game I ever played. Amazing...

I don't like the ending clip after the credits though, I just wish they were more clear cut, I hate cliffhangers.
11/21/12 9:45 AM
invalid
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think it's a cliffhanger since season 2 is supposedly with an entirely different story/cast

11/21/12 11:52 AM
The Blizz
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF?! Every time they brought up a past it said I did the COMPLETE opposite of what I chose!! did anyone else have this problem? I hope no one fucked with my file... Phone Post
11/21/12 12:27 PM
PrettyCoolGuy
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I noticed that I didn't get the acheivement "What Remains: complete chapter 8 of Episode 5". I did complete the game, anyone know what's up?
11/21/12 1:51 PM
soreshins
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit. What a game Phone Post
11/21/12 2:41 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need this damn it.

11/21/12 3:35 PM
invalid
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyCoolGuy - I noticed that I didn't get the acheivement "What Remains: complete chapter 8 of Episode 5". I did complete the game, anyone know what's up?

there is a redundant achievement/trophy apparently. it's a double
11/21/12 5:30 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stunning. Awesome ending v Phone Post
11/21/12 8:57 PM
homegrowncone
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So who did everyone see on the hill?  I saw Oded and his girl, I think.

11/21/12 9:39 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

homegrowncone -

So who did everyone see on the hill?  I saw Oded and his girl, I think.

Hmm maybe. I think it's gonna be two new people who take Clem into their group thus starting season 2.

Can't wait!! Phone Post
11/21/12 10:15 PM
Gracie killar
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man that ending was heart wrenching I think Clem will be a regular on the series I hope anyways I would love to play the game through her eyes. Amazing series bravo telltale this deserves GOTY and I think its at least a lock for XBLA title of the year.

I say season two starts in April.
11/21/12 10:22 PM
vRuthless
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing game. God damn I just sat there looking at the screen after the cut scene. It's a sad ending, they do character development great in this game. Getting the option to make the kind of guy you want (I made him the good guy who always tried to do whats best for Clem.) Just such a sad ending.
As for the cut scene. I can only think of a few possibilities.
1. Omid and Crista
2. Some random folk
3. Walkers (unlikely)
4. Lily and someone else. (unlikely)
11/21/12 10:22 PM
vRuthless
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing game. God damn I just sat there looking at the screen after the cut scene. It's a sad ending, they do character development great in this game. Getting the option to make the kind of guy you want (I made him the good guy who always tried to do whats best for Clem.) Just such a sad ending.
As for the cut scene. I can only think of a few possibilities.
1. Omid and Crista
2. Some random folk
3. Walkers (unlikely)
4. Lily and someone else. (unlikely)
11/21/12 10:25 PM
PrettyCoolGuy

I assumed it was Omid/crista. I was pissed seeing her not at the train... But since it's a new cast for the next series, I hate that they never gave a definitive answer.
11/21/12 10:57 PM
Gracie killar
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder if maybe they bring back Glenn and introduce Maggie from the TV show.
11/21/12 11:42 PM
TSMontana
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/21/12 11:43 PM
Rather see them try to place the next "season" in a different area of the world. Rural Georgia (again) would be most boring.
11/21/12 11:44 PM
soreshins
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It might even be Kenny. That was left kind of open........ Phone Post
11/22/12 12:01 AM
Gracie killar

Season 1 set the bar high I hope season 2 can come close.

The walking dead FPS also has me intrigued but honestly not expecting much the story sounds cool following Daryl and Merle.
11/22/12 12:22 AM
The Blizz

The Blizz - WTF?! Every time they brought up a past it said I did the COMPLETE opposite of what I chose!! did anyone else have this problem? I hope no one fucked with my file... Phone Post
no one else had this problem? Phone Post
11/22/12 1:30 AM
invalid

that never came up for me, man. sorry
11/22/12 2:26 AM
The Blizz

fuck. it kinda ruined that last episode for me. I think I'll just replay all the eps again to satisfy myself. Phone Post
11/22/12 2:58 AM
TSMontana

The Blizz - 
The Blizz - WTF?! Every time they brought up a past it said I did the COMPLETE opposite of what I chose!! did anyone else have this problem? I hope no one fucked with my file... Phone Post

What platform? They put out a couple of patches to fix saves over the span of the season. I know that some of the saves became corrupted. Personally didn't have that issue, though, on PS3.
11/22/12 3:11 AM
The Blizz

TSMontana - 
The Blizz - 

What platform? They put out a couple of patches to fix saves over the span of the season. I know that some of the saves became corrupted. Personally didn't have that issue, though, on PS3.

360. I guess I'm the only one in this thread that had this problem, but it was really frustrating. Kinda defeated the entire purpose of me choosing my outcomes to have them all be the opposite in the last chapter.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.