UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> BJJ in Duncan B.C.??

4/26/12 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CanadaGirl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there anywhere to train BJJ in Duncan B.C.? I am headed out there next week and am looking for a place I can drop in.

I know there are a ton of gyms in Victoria, but wondering if there is anything right in Duncan. Thanks!
4/26/12 2:39 PM
Dougie
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am suretht if you go to east hasting they will have bjs for anyone who wants one. I hear that they have guys lined up in their juicy jitsew gis like amsterdamn's red light district just waiting out there.

Always trying to help.

- Angry Dutch
4/26/12 4:04 PM
moemar
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i guess youre right Dutch. B.C. is a great place to ttt from. Big Rig Phone Post
4/26/12 4:29 PM
LTL
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try this guy;

http://facebook.com/Beefstorm
4/27/12 11:17 AM
CanadaGirl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks LTL, I "friend requested" Beefstorm (I can't send him a message if I'm not his friend. :D

Angry Dutch - I'm a nice girl, you should be too!! I'm a Dougie fan, bring him back - Come at me bro!! That's right, I said it!
4/27/12 4:51 PM
Dougie
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dougie is a wuss who spends time rolling with his ghey friends when he could be doing karate with me.

I'd come at you but the reality is I would have to wait until your B.C. hippie arse would be sober enough from smoking dope before you got up off the floor and stopped pretending to be a swiffer dust mop.

Why don't you ask Dougie about the time I had to save his ass in a Lancaster PA parking lot at a karate tournament? He's nothing, he ain't bad, he ain't "Dutch" bad!

P.S. if you're currently pregnant, in the kitchen cooking, or barefoot then I apologize for upsetting you while you bake me a pie.

- Angry Dutch
4/28/12 9:32 AM
moemar
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id have to go with Dutch on this one. Dougie is a jello bodied wig head. The only way i know of to make a man out of a curly sue like Dougie is to head over to the ttt thread and lay down some ttt's. Big Rig Phone Post
4/29/12 12:29 PM
CanadaGirl

Just to close this thread down, Beefstorm accepted my request and pointed me to a local BJJ school. (South Island BJJ). Thanks for your help guys!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.