UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Muhammad Ali drawing

4/27/12 1:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, clicked and way above expectations, love it Phone Post
4/27/12 1:09 AM
A bag of rice
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow that's amazing! Wish I could make art like that. I used to be really good at drawing, but for some reason I stopped. I stopped when I was in the 4th grade, but I could draw as good as some high school art students. I needed to see what I wanted to draw though. I may take it up again, bit I might not have the patience for it. :P Phone Post
4/27/12 1:09 AM
A bag of rice
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*but* Phone Post
4/27/12 1:35 AM
bradu
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/27/12 1:54 AM

I didn't do anything different....still experimenting with different color choices. So now I know to try this combo again, and maybe my next one will again be my new best...

4/27/12 2:20 AM
bradu
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billmartinjunior - Now do a Bruce Lee..

Interesting. Guess that makes sense. I usually stick to MMA, but with this one branched out to a combat sports legend. I suppose Bruce Lee would be a logical next step. Willc onsider it. But more likely my next one will be some random MMA dude like Kryzsystovf Szoszynszyski or someone like that.
4/27/12 3:01 AM
billmartinjunior
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bradu -

Interesting. Guess that makes sense. I usually stick to MMA, but with this one branched out to a combat sports legend. I suppose Bruce Lee would be a logical next step. Willc onsider it. But more likely my next one will be some random MMA dude like Kryzsystovf Szoszynszyski or someone like that.
Then I humbly request just bleed guy Phone Post
4/27/12 10:49 AM
bradu

billmartinjunior - 
bradu -

Then I humbly request just bleed guy Phone Post
lol. Probably not

4/27/12 3:05 PM
morse
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lildragonof -  Awesome! Phone Post

4/27/12 6:59 PM
bradu

superCalo - 
bradu -

Is that a random spelling of his name Phone Post

Well I didn't look it up, I just made my best guess
1/17/13 11:22 PM
sgotwalks
1489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for The Greatest drawing ever!

1/18/13 10:07 PM
bradu

sgotwalks - 

TTT for The Greatest drawing ever!

hey thanks man

1/18/13 11:17 PM
ryanJ
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mrgoodarmbar - Wow...that is your best piece.

agreed...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.