UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Attn: Colts, Titans, and Jaguars

5/31/12 3:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6-10? Come on bro. I am worried about the schedule this year. I am saying 10-6 or 9-7, but it wouldn't surprise me is they went 12-4 or 13-3 also. We have the players on both sides of the ball, and Jack Del Rio is one of the best DCs in the game. His defenses play tough, physical, attacking style. THe coaching we have alone should get us to at least 9 wins. You have Fox and Del Rio in one room coaching the defense and you have McCoy, Adam Gates, and Manning in he other coaching the offense. I like our chances.
5/31/12 6:14 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, 6-10 is a possibility. So is 12-4. There is a lot of question marks with this team, and undoubtedly potential as well. They are the hardest team to predict for next season. Until we see them play a couple of games we won't know anything.

Has Manning fully recovered? How much did Tebow add (or subtract) from the team? Is a new DC and Tracey Porter enough to turn around a defense that ranked 24th in points allowed? Will they be able to overcome a much tougher schedule?

I certainly don't have the answers to those questions, but I look forward to seeing them answered. I can definitely understand why Broncos fans would be optimistic.
7/10/12 2:03 AM
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I trust our defense. Very much sol With John Fox and Dennis Allen last year we managed to keep the games close so we could win them in the 4th. Allen left, but we picked up Jack Del Rio and between him and Fox I think our defense will be among the best next year.

Lets keep in mind that if things go according to plan and there is no reason to believe they won't, we will be playing with the lead more often than not. This will mean teams will have to pass against us, and that means that Miller, Doom, and company will be able to pin their ears back and go after the QB. That is not a good thing in any game, but especially when you have 2 of the top 5 pass rushers in the league coming after you. Couple that with us having the best secondary maybe in football with Champ and Tracy Porter at corner, Mike Adams and Quinton Carter at safety, and Drayton Florence asour nickel back, and that gives Doom and Miller even more time to get to the QB. If Denver gets up by 10 points with our defense, and ability to run the ball teams will have a VERY hard time beating us.
7/10/12 1:58 PM
thePetester
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

303 - 6-10? Come on bro. I am worried about the schedule this year. I am saying 10-6 or 9-7, but it wouldn't surprise me is they went 12-4 or 13-3 also. We have the players on both sides of the ball, and Jack Del Rio is one of the best DCs in the game. His defenses play tough, physical, attacking style. THe coaching we have alone should get us to at least 9 wins. You have Fox and Del Rio in one room coaching the defense and you have McCoy, Adam Gates, and Manning in he other coaching the offense. I like our chances.

Don't you predict this almost every year?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.