UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Browne vs. Rothwell set for UFC on FOX 4

5/1/12 9:29 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Two big guys coming off of big wins have also agreed to exchange that evening as heavyweight Ben Rothwell takes on Travis "Hapa" Browne. Rothwell earned the KO of the Night bonus while Browne scored Submission of the Night last week at UFC 145.

read entire article...

5/1/12 9:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lildragonof
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oooo! Phone Post
5/1/12 9:40 AM
TX_432
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fireworks!! Phone Post
5/1/12 9:40 AM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight but I don't know who to cheer for. I don't want to see either guy lose
5/1/12 9:49 AM
Lessphilling
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweet matchup
5/1/12 9:51 AM
ChemdogChronic
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Browne takes this one
5/1/12 9:53 AM
Darth Ryase
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Browne by devestation. Rothwell lacks good defense and Browne only knows how to dish it out, so I can only see this fight ending one way.
5/1/12 10:12 AM
minotauro11
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, after his last fight I kind of like Rothwell (I hated him for beating Yvel) but now I have to root against him again. Phone Post
5/1/12 10:49 AM
Chris
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
I think Rothwell is gonna make a title run Phone Post
5/1/12 10:51 AM
ChaelsBicep
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow really don't know how this one is gonna pan out...crazy matchup what are your guys thoughts? Phone Post
5/1/12 12:20 PM
BobD
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfect.  Winner gets Carwin in the Fall.
5/1/12 1:02 PM
EG6
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan of both fighters so I'll be happy either way it pans out.

Was never really a fan of Rothwell until the post fight interview from UFC 145. You can tell that the guy genuinely is grateful to have all the fans supporting him the whole way through. Gotta love a guy that shows that kind of emotion.
5/1/12 1:05 PM
Sonnen Fanboy

Sum1 is taking a nap Phone Post
5/1/12 1:15 PM
1oldfart

i was hoping they would fight next

2 of the big boys. someone will need help out of the ring after this fight.
5/1/12 1:19 PM
Darth Ryase
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -  I think Rothwell is gonna make a title run Phone Post

No way. The dude takes way too much damage.
5/1/12 2:07 PM
grafzep
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats a good fight
5/1/12 3:08 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Browne 
5/1/12 4:00 PM
Chris27

Good fight.

Dam

Lombard/Stann
Machida/Bader
Ben/Happa

Looks like a great card, just needs a big main event.

Jones/Hendo?

they wont do it but man that would be a massive Fox card if they did Jones/Hendo as the main event.

Most likely Lombard/Stann or Machida/Bader will headline this card. But it looks solid.

Maybe add Rory vs Diego as the final fight. Would be a great fight and huge exposure for Rory.
5/1/12 4:03 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can't sleep on Stann in that fight...

Machida 

Browne 

5/1/12 4:05 PM
Chris27

Barry_BondsMVP -  can't sleep on Stann in that fight...

Machida 

Browne 
<br type="_moz" />

Do you think one of these fights is the main event or will they add another fight as the main event to this card?
5/1/12 4:06 PM
Elbeezy1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shaping up well! I like em both but keen to see Brothwell notch up another one hopefully Phone Post
5/1/12 4:09 PM
MoneyMO
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great addition to the card. Was still holding out hope that they'd add it as a late addition to 146, but this will do just fine.

I figure that Machida vs. Bader will end up as the main event, unless another big fight gets added. Definitely won't be a title fight though, except maybe Flyweight if the winner of McCall-Johnson 2 is willing to do a quick turnaround.

I wonder if this will be a 4-fight main card as well.
5/1/12 4:10 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Ryan Bader vs. Lyoto Machida Hector Lombard vs. Brian Stann Travis Browne vs. Ben Rothwel Terry Etim vs. Joe Lauzon that's the card from what I read...Machida-Bader would be a pretty decent main event...but I like the Rory idea, they probably save him for the next FOX show.
5/1/12 4:15 PM
MoneyMO
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -  Ryan Bader vs. Lyoto Machida Hector Lombard vs. Brian Stann Travis Browne vs. Ben Rothwel Terry Etim vs. Joe Lauzonthat's the card from what I read...Machida-Bader would be a pretty decent main event...but I like the Rory idea, they probably save him for the next FOX show.

For some reason, I doubt that Lauzon vs. Etim makes the main card. I wouldn't mind being wrong though.
5/1/12 4:25 PM
aaronlynton
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brown takes this Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.