UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ross Pearson Arrested On DUI Over The Weekend.

5/1/12 7:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sergio88
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VIA TMZ

UFC fighter and "Ultimate Fighter 9" winner Ross Pearson was arrested on suspicion of DUI this weekend in Vegas ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, Ross was pulled over around 4AM early Sunday morning when police noticed his car swerving on the road.

When police approached the vehicle, we're told they observed signs Ross had been drinking and asked him to get out of the car -- where they administered a field sobriety test.

According to law enforcement, Ross performed miserably on the test and was placed under arrest on suspicion of DUI.

He has since been released. Calls to Ross were not returned.
5/1/12 7:46 PM
Stackdoe
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/1/12 7:47 PM
Sergio88
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the pic Stacks.
5/1/12 7:48 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If we can't talk about Karen Bryant, I am fairly sure this thread will get deleted promptly.
5/1/12 7:48 PM
Sergio88

Edited: 05/01/12 7:49 PM
Lol
5/1/12 7:49 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Damn.
5/1/12 7:51 PM
Sergio88

Where were Dominick Cruz,Phil Davis & other's at?
5/1/12 7:54 PM
stickman
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a shame... how do people find these mugshot pics?

I had a friend get arrested for fighting back in the day. We tried to get his mugshot for his bachelor party but couldn't.

Does a cop leak them ebcause it's TMZ?
5/1/12 7:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No excuse for the DUI's... Get a fucking cab, save the 10k a DUI costs and save lives!

Still a fan of him but disappointed very disappointed! Phone Post
5/1/12 7:55 PM
Vinnie G
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -  If we can't talk about Karen Bryant, I am fairly sure this thread will get deleted promptly.

This here. This is his personal life so it should be off limits.
5/1/12 8:02 PM
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - He is probably used to the weak beer they have in the UK and being in America did not realise our beer while being more flavorsome is also stronger in alcohol content, thus drinking the same amount as he would in England would get him drunk but not if he was doing the same in his homeland.
Thats a simple mistake alot of foreigners make and should probably be cut some slack for, like given a warning or something.

Fuck Ya!!!!
5/1/12 8:22 PM
Hikikomori

Ross will be kicked out of the US.
5/1/12 8:29 PM
AngryFoamy
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad, I like his fights.  Though he seemed pissed at me when I asked to take a pic with him, but took it all the same.

5/1/12 8:35 PM
CindyO

circa305 - 
Vinnie G - 
D241 -  If we can't talk about Karen Bryant, I am fairly sure this thread will get deleted promptly.

This here. This is his personal life so it should be off limits.
THIS
I got banned for posting in the Karyn Bryant thread.

Then how are you here?

Cindy
5/1/12 9:02 PM
SinCityHustler

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  No excuse for the DUI's... Get a fucking cab, save the 10k a DUI costs and save lives!

They don't cost $10k in Vegas.  You can get the first one reduced to a wreckless driving for as little as $1000 attorney fee and then your standard classes, fees, and fines of around $700 or so.  Even the 2nd one isn't that huge of a financial burden, (relatively speaking).  Now the 3rd one, yes that one's going to cost you.  

With all that said, get a fricken cab!  I'm out there and I don't want you crashing into me!!!
5/1/12 9:04 PM
jayhaas08
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks he's a cool guy Phone Post
5/1/12 10:06 PM
Jsteven
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at Calo bringing the truth about American Beer
5/1/12 10:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -
SinCityHustler - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  No excuse for the DUI's... Get a fucking cab, save the 10k a DUI costs and save lives!

They don't cost $10k in Vegas.  You can get the first one reduced to a wreckless driving for as little as $1000 attorney fee and then your standard classes, fees, and fines of around $700 or so.  Even the 2nd one isn't that huge of a financial burden, (relatively speaking).  Now the 3rd one, yes that one's going to cost you.  

With all that said, get a fricken cab!  I'm out there and I don't want you crashing into me!!!

Ha...I was going to post this.  I have known 3 people to get DUI's here in Vegas since I've lived here and all 3 got off by hiring an attorney.  One guy even blew a .29 and got a reckless driving.
Lucky... That woulda been a felony DUI here in CA... In SB they tend to throw the book... As they should!

Have a buddy who killed his best friend in high school while wasted ... Hit a pole, he had his belt on his buddy didn't! Scared him for life!! Phone Post
5/1/12 10:21 PM
fightsfan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...driving on wrong side of the road ...
5/1/12 10:23 PM
bonedtillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stickman - That's a shame... how do people find these mugshot pics?

I had a friend get arrested for fighting back in the day. We tried to get his mugshot for his bachelor party but couldn't.

Does a cop leak them ebcause it's TMZ?
$ tmz greases palms !!!! Phone Post
5/1/12 10:27 PM
bonedtillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jsteven - LOL at Calo bringing the truth about American Beer
Germany's beer puts ours to shame... Phone Post
5/1/12 10:28 PM
bonedtillidie

GSP24 - Man, people make mistakes but DUI's are really sad.

I wonder if this will cost him his job. Also if he will be at the TUF Live fight on Friday. Phone Post
Leban is still there Phone Post
5/1/12 10:42 PM
Hessian
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Earl`s Beef Jerky
bonedtillidie - 
GSP24 - Man, people make mistakes but DUI's are really sad.

I wonder if this will cost him his job. Also if he will be at the TUF Live fight on Friday. Phone Post
Leban is still there Phone Post

Yup , Leben has what 2 or 3 DUI's since joining the UFC? Not that Zuffa cares or Rampage would have been left go after his so called energy drink fast gone wrong.
5/1/12 10:59 PM
Haulport

SinCityHustler - 

When your kinda famous the Judge may get a little creative....................
5/1/12 11:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

jayhaas08 - Sucks he's a cool guy Phone Post
It's a bummer for sure! My little bro is a great guy but he has 2... No excuse!

When's the next fight Jay? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.