UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ross Pearson Arrested On DUI Over The Weekend.

5/2/12 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SinCityHustler -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  No excuse for the DUI's... Get a fucking cab, save the 10k a DUI costs and save lives!

Still a fan of him but disappointed very disappointed! Phone Post

They don't cost $10k in Vegas.  You can get the first one reduced to a wreckless driving for as little as $1000 attorney fee and then your standard classes, fees, and fines of around $700 or so.  Even the 2nd one isn't that huge of a financial burden, (relatively speaking).  Now the 3rd one, yes that one's going to cost you.  

With all that said, get a fricken cab!  I'm out there and I don't want you crashing into me!!!
Sorry... Shoulda said 5-10k$ ... But let's not forget the cost of impound, raise in insurance cost for years and the hassle/expense of having no liscence for 4-12months! Shit is very costly!!

Regardless spend the $20 on a cab and save a Mother from grieving!! Phone Post
5/2/12 5:58 PM
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 - he's been ACCUSED

2 - there's been NO CHARGE

3 - TMZ are constantly full of shit

4 - if this is true and he gets charged OP can pick me a NON Ross related name for 30 days

5 - They haven't mentioned a brethaliser in that statement ONCE

6 - they used the word SUSPECTED of!

7 - WAR PEARSON Phone Post
5/3/12 2:24 AM
jayhaas08
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
jayhaas08 - Sucks he's a cool guy Phone Post
It's a bummer for sure! My little bro is a great guy but he has 2... No excuse!

When's the next fight Jay? Phone Post
Yeah true just sucks too see it... I spent some time with these guys and theyre cool as hell... But I see what ya mean... As far as a fight I will be fighting may 19th he locally ... Taking a little step back and reevaluating some things!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.