UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ross Pearson Arrested On DUI Over The Weekend.

5/1/12 10:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GSP24
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
GSP24 - 
superCalo - He is probably used to the weak beer they have in the UK and being in America did not realise our beer while being more flavorsome is also stronger in alcohol content, thus drinking the same amount as he would in England would get him drunk but not if he was doing the same in his homeland.
Thats a simple mistake alot of foreigners make and should probably be cut some slack for, like given a warning or something.
I wonder what would have happened if he consumed Canadian beer.

We are the beer fucking masters. Phone Post

he would probably have said to the cop who pulled him over
"whats all this aboot eh ?"
No dowt abowt it! Phone Post
5/1/12 10:42 PM
Hessian
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Earl`s Beef Jerky
bonedtillidie - 
GSP24 - Man, people make mistakes but DUI's are really sad.

I wonder if this will cost him his job. Also if he will be at the TUF Live fight on Friday. Phone Post
Leban is still there Phone Post

Yup , Leben has what 2 or 3 DUI's since joining the UFC? Not that Zuffa cares or Rampage would have been left go after his so called energy drink fast gone wrong.
5/1/12 10:59 PM
Haulport

SinCityHustler - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  No excuse for the DUI's... Get a fucking cab, save the 10k a DUI costs and save lives!

Still a fan of him but disappointed very disappointed! Phone Post
They don't cost $10k in Vegas.  You can get the first one reduced to a wreckless driving for as little as $1000 attorney fee and then your standard classes, fees, and fines of around $700 or so.  Even the 2nd one isn't that huge of a financial burden, (relatively speaking).  Now the 3rd one, yes that one's going to cost you.  

With all that said, get a fricken cab!  I'm out there and I don't want you crashing into me!!!
When your kinda famous the Judge may get a little creative....................
5/1/12 11:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jayhaas08 - Sucks he's a cool guy Phone Post
It's a bummer for sure! My little bro is a great guy but he has 2... No excuse!

When's the next fight Jay? Phone Post
5/2/12 2:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SinCityHustler -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  No excuse for the DUI's... Get a fucking cab, save the 10k a DUI costs and save lives!

Still a fan of him but disappointed very disappointed! Phone Post

They don't cost $10k in Vegas.  You can get the first one reduced to a wreckless driving for as little as $1000 attorney fee and then your standard classes, fees, and fines of around $700 or so.  Even the 2nd one isn't that huge of a financial burden, (relatively speaking).  Now the 3rd one, yes that one's going to cost you.  

With all that said, get a fricken cab!  I'm out there and I don't want you crashing into me!!!
Sorry... Shoulda said 5-10k$ ... But let's not forget the cost of impound, raise in insurance cost for years and the hassle/expense of having no liscence for 4-12months! Shit is very costly!!

Regardless spend the $20 on a cab and save a Mother from grieving!! Phone Post
5/2/12 5:58 PM
NoGi bear

1 - he's been ACCUSED

2 - there's been NO CHARGE

3 - TMZ are constantly full of shit

4 - if this is true and he gets charged OP can pick me a NON Ross related name for 30 days

5 - They haven't mentioned a brethaliser in that statement ONCE

6 - they used the word SUSPECTED of!

7 - WAR PEARSON Phone Post
5/3/12 2:24 AM
jayhaas08
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
jayhaas08 - Sucks he's a cool guy Phone Post
It's a bummer for sure! My little bro is a great guy but he has 2... No excuse!

When's the next fight Jay? Phone Post
Yeah true just sucks too see it... I spent some time with these guys and theyre cool as hell... But I see what ya mean... As far as a fight I will be fighting may 19th he locally ... Taking a little step back and reevaluating some things!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.