UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> I hate May Day

5/2/12 1:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why?

Because in the 5th grade, the entire school had to practice for weeks doing May Day dances.

When May Day came, every boy in aloha attire was paired up with a girl from the same grade in the school yard and all the parents came to watch and take pictures.

Well, I was initially paired up with the hottest girl in the class but on the day of the stupid performance, they switched and gave me the ugliest girl in the class.

Fuck May Day!!!!! Phone Post
5/2/12 4:49 PM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i never even had a chance to be paired w/ the hottest girl.
5/2/12 8:33 PM
alewaboy52
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cause they paired you with jack carter on the day of the performance
5/2/12 8:47 PM
Jack Carter
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alewaboy52 - cause they paired you with jack carter on the day of the performance
So true. My entire life was shown to me on that day.

If I had courage, I would have seppuku'd myself on that school yard. Phone Post
5/2/12 8:53 PM
Large marge sent me
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree, however for mayday I got paired with the hottest girl, whom later I dated until highschool only to have her dump me for some clown who kicked my ass 2 out of 3 times, then got her pregnant in 9th grade, she left him and got hooked on ice and now lives with her 5 kids in her moms shed sucking a glass pipe probably sucking dick for rocks and picking scabs off her double d tits that probably shriveled from all the dope shes done and wishing that she never broke my heart and thats the reason I'll never buy a tramp flowers. EVER. Phone Post
5/2/12 8:54 PM
Large marge sent me
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupid whore. Phone Post
5/3/12 12:25 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
5/3/12 8:59 AM
junon
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

woah. settle down, yeah.
5/3/12 3:45 PM
JIMMYNAKS
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you text me her number? Thanks. Phone Post
5/3/12 7:38 PM
Faxapreta
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when did the HG become a man theorpy session?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.