UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> In a fight, who'd win, the old you, or current you

5/3/12 2:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know some(maybe most) of you aren't old enough to participate. I guess you would have to be at least 25 or older.

Ten years ago, who would win, the old you, or the current you?

How would the fight go down?
5/3/12 3:01 PM
DJLastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My 37yr old current self (injury free) would tool the 25yr old version of me. Likely, not even breaking a sweat.
5/3/12 3:02 PM
BonquishaBLOOD
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shaq Attack - fedor lost as soon as he started to fight decent competition.

nog and cro cop got owned in the ufc
Noob Phone Post
5/3/12 3:04 PM
malex1
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the "now" me would house the "younger" me only if i could finish the "younger" me within 60 seconds. otherwise the "now" me would gas the fuck out and lay down and die.
5/3/12 3:05 PM
Figaro Jones

The future me would destroy the current and past me once time travel is invented and every version of me exists at the same time occupying the same space resulting in a singularity
5/3/12 3:06 PM
kingjames100
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Younger me would die at the hands of current me thus giving me even more power.
5/3/12 3:10 PM
D241

Fuck. I guess I'll be the first to say the old me would beat the current me  :(

Currently 32, injured my shoulder last summer working out. 

Last summer however, I feel I'd beat any version of myself.

Me now vs 10 or 15 years ago, sadly I think I'd lose. Old me was more of a bad ass.
5/3/12 3:10 PM
NonIntervention

The 27 year old me would submit the 37 year old me in under 3 minutes.
5/3/12 3:11 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id smash me. Phone Post
5/3/12 3:14 PM
Acidic

the 18 year old me with 2 years of muay thai experience would still get wrecked by the new me since now i have some wrestling/judo and JJ training under my belt as well.
5/3/12 3:15 PM
Forrest Spliffn

I didnt eat horsemeat or use try back then. Über me would smash youthful me. Probably with liver kicks Phone Post
5/3/12 3:16 PM
SC MMA MD
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJLastCall - My 37yr old current self (injury free) would tool the 25yr old version of me. Likely, not even breaking a sweat.
Same here Phone Post
5/3/12 3:16 PM
D241

Forrest Spliffn -  I didnt eat horsemeat or use try back then. Über me would smash youthful me. Probably with liver kicks Phone Post

Hi Alistair!!

On the real, Awesome screen name
5/3/12 3:18 PM
seabass rutten

I would kick that 10 year olds ass.

maybe..
5/3/12 3:21 PM
DJLastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShutYourMouth - 
DJLastCall - My 37yr old current self (injury free) would tool the 25yr old version of me. Likely, not even breaking a sweat.

I disagree and am willing to find a high school student to fight you so I can prove my point.

WTH are you talking about?
5/3/12 3:25 PM
GBDazzler

The current me would take down the old me and ground and pound me relentlessly to a finish, making myself the victor.
5/3/12 3:28 PM
gingerjitsu

Edited: 05/03/12 3:28 PM
In a battle to the death, everyone would lose to their true self from 10 years ago.<br /><br />QED bitches.
5/3/12 3:32 PM
Vinnie G
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

16 year old me was a fat depressed kid that only played football to try and be cool and didn't know a thing about fighting. Now I've been lifting for years and trane. I would destroy that fat little bastard. Phone Post
5/3/12 3:36 PM
UGCTT_Trentley
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm about to be 23 at the end of the month. And if you just say 10 MONTHS instead of years, the current me would beat the fuck out of the old me. I've really buckled down and have traned my ass off.

The 13 year old me would prolly just swing a skateboard at my head or somethin but no chance in hell for that little fucker! Phone Post
5/3/12 3:44 PM
flying_flamingo_kick
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 21 year old me would rofl stomp the 11 yr old me Phone Post
5/3/12 3:44 PM
kaitlinrosie
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

26 year old me would smash 16 year old me
5/3/12 3:51 PM
kulraven

Some honesty and some delusion in this thread.

Im 44, still work out, but dont train anymore. Life has thrown about 20 extra pounds on me.

The 30 year old me was training 4 times a week, earning black belts and banging in full contact sparring sessions. Generally loving the shit out of trading with my fellow buddies at the local dojos.

Like some you guys heading into middle age, i still THINK im a bad ass, but the 30 year old me would woop my ass badly.
5/3/12 3:52 PM
RoryMacRupturedMyAnus

Its tight the current me has a distinct technical and strength advantage and a little nastier. The 21 year old me had far far better cardio and if he could escape being taken down and brutally ground and pounded in the first round hed stand a good chance of beating the current me late in the second and into the third. Current cv training should shorten the gap fairly soon though thus eclipsing 21 year old me. Now 24 year old me would roundly handed the arse to both! Phone Post
5/3/12 4:29 PM
garrote
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP24 - I'm 30 now... But I'd say the 24-25 me would have over powered me and kicked my ass. I was in the best shape of my life back then. Phone Post
Same except I'm 31 Phone Post
5/3/12 4:38 PM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was an unstoppable frate trane at 13. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.