UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> In a fight, who'd win, the old you, or current you

11/1/13 10:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShawnTheBadger
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so ancient I'm gonna break it down by 30-years in decade intervals.  Like the youngsters breaking it down by months.

39-year old me was still a bit mentally unstable, and throwing violent folks out of the bar nearly every night for entertainment.

49-year old me is much more well adjusted, retired from the bar-biz, and a rancher.  Still *think* I could throw 98% of the folks out of any given bar on their asses.

I loathe to admit it, but 39-year old me takes it.

29-year old me takes both 39-year old and 49-year old by relentless cardio, insanity and vicious ruthlessness.

19-year old me, already a very scrappy, mean and experienced kid, gets ragdolled and beat to shit by 29, 39, and 49 year old me.  He learns a few crude but highly effective techniques while being beat and instantly incorporates them into his next fight via "monkey see, monkey do."  19-year old me is happy to have lost for the gain in knowledge.  Gets in a fight again within days if not the week just to see if he can do the move done to him.  Nasty little crazy fucker.

59-year old me gets my shotgun or Mini-14 and tells all the previous versions of me to "Get off my lawn."

11/1/13 11:07 AM
RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

15 year old me was 4'11 and 125 pounds, 25 year old me is 5'8 and 185 pounds. I have a feeling this will be competitive.
11/1/13 11:45 AM
Col Angus
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Young me would beat current me into the living death.
11/1/13 1:18 PM
Ephimerus
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Current me (34) would destroy 24 year old me, hell, I wouldn't even have to fight him, I'd just have to make him run for 3 min and he'd die of a heart attack. I was 305 pounds back then and did not exercise at all, now I'm a 170 pounds and have been training MMA for 3 years. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:21 PM
catbath
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd murder young me. Young me trained lots if weights with no concept of training speed, explosiveness and practical strength. Also, he was a foolish optimist. He'll have to contend with all the disappointments I've faced since then, which give me the resolve to pluck a man's eye out as a matter of survival. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:34 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

17 year old me had better cardio and was crazy as fuck but with only a couple of years of solid training. My acquired skills would stomp 17 year old me and that crazy is still buried in here somewhere. ;) Phone Post
11/1/13 2:17 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger - 

I'm so ancient I'm gonna break it down by 30-years in decade intervals.  Like the youngsters breaking it down by months.

39-year old me was still a bit mentally unstable, and throwing violent folks out of the bar nearly every night for entertainment.

49-year old me is much more well adjusted, retired from the bar-biz, and a rancher.  Still *think* I could throw 98% of the folks out of any given bar on their asses.

I loathe to admit it, but 39-year old me takes it.

29-year old me takes both 39-year old and 49-year old by relentless cardio, insanity and vicious ruthlessness.

19-year old me, already a very scrappy, mean and experienced kid, gets ragdolled and beat to shit by 29, 39, and 49 year old me.  He learns a few crude but highly effective techniques while being beat and instantly incorporates them into his next fight via "monkey see, monkey do."  19-year old me is happy to have lost for the gain in knowledge.  Gets in a fight again within days if not the week just to see if he can do the move done to him.  Nasty little crazy fucker.

59-year old me gets my shotgun or Mini-14 and tells all the previous versions of me to "Get off my lawn."

I enjoyed reading this(actually I enjoyed reading everyone's take).

I like your post on here, and sometimes I wonder how old good posters are. I am not surprised that you're older, but I'm a little surprised at how much I agree and get along with you even though you're considerably older than me(I'm 34 this month).

11/1/13 2:20 PM
-Im Pimped out to Dodger by King Cain-

It would depend which one had just watched a ufc event as that makes me at least 20% tougher...... Also which had took the most drugs Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 2:39 PM
wasssp

The 25 year old me would only pretend to try to beat the current me and would probably lose deliberately in the hopes of ingratiating himself. With the intentions of securing a loan or a cash gift.
But I'd never give that simp a dime of mine, since he'd only trick it away on vapid Puerto Rican and Brazilian hoes.
11/1/13 5:28 PM
snookerbank
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most people in here would tool their younger self cause they would be kicking a 10 year old kid's ass. Phone Post
11/1/13 7:11 PM
krakkerz

If I was to smash old me's face in, would I stay as pretty as I am now?

11/1/13 7:21 PM
Triangle Choked
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless someone gives me a new spine, the younger me is whooping my ass Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 7:22 PM
CrazyMikeMMA
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New me would beat the snot out of 19 year old me. Phone Post
11/1/13 7:26 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The old me, 26, was faster and maybe a little stronger. But the new me fights dirty. I would fuck my young ass up. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 7:35 PM
NukerMMA

Small Business Mentor, Partner

New me would win easy.

Bigger, stronger, meaner and much nastier techniques. 

11/1/13 7:37 PM
Johnny Hotdog

It would be a hard to judge fight, with both warriors curling up into a ball and sobbing at the first sign of confrontation.
11/1/13 7:39 PM
Media Monster
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Current me, 4+ years of on and off muay thai & jits. The one regret I have is not starting training earlier Phone Post
11/1/13 7:46 PM
The_Spider
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The new old me.
11/1/13 10:21 PM
Jimmy Recard
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 19 y/o Jimmy would've more than likely lost to current 29 y/o Jimmy.
Jimmy was a lot scrappier back then and constantly left his fucks at home, I couldn't have been in a fair fight with 19 y/o Jimmy cause the bastard didn't fight fair.
29 y/o Jimmy is considerably stronger, Jimmy's hands are faster, crisper and more technical now and there is a ground game nowadays.
My aggression is the same but by being better physically and more importantly mentally........ 29 y/o Jimmy wins by ko in the 2nd or 3rd. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 10:30 PM
emu67

the old me, at 35. Had 12 years of karate and 5 years of BJJ then and in good shape. Now, I'm fat and have a big belly. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 10:37 PM
mattglov01
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd beat the hell outta the 15 year old me's ass! Phone Post
11/1/13 11:07 PM
Blitzkegel
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

18 year old me attempts to stand up, but is considerably less powerful (but with better cardio). I take him to the ground and control with weight and better technique. Punch him out from the mount, or take his back and sink in a RNC when he rolls to his stomach! Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 1:10 AM
shadysavagecameonmaiaface
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

24 year old me would stomp 34 year old me. It's been a rough ten years. Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 1:26 AM
PrettyBoy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My young twenties something self would have the edge in mobility striking and looks. However, I think my grappling has improved significantly and I could mentally break my younger self if I survived the initial onslaught. Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 2:35 AM
RJB
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah the 23 year old me thought he knew shit but really was clueless. I'd destroy the old me without a doubt. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.