UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> In a fight, who'd win, the old you, or current you

11/2/13 7:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm I think it would be a draw. Theres no way a 17 yr old or 27 yr old version of myself could ko anybody, especially myself..

Im against fighting its barbaric Phone Post
11/2/13 7:49 AM
Tony Montana
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJLastCall - My 37yr old current self (injury free) would tool the 25yr old version of me. Likely, not even breaking a sweat.
This. Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 8:34 AM
RockTheVote
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the 26 yr old me was 235 lbs, played football, knew how to wrestle, and was very tough in bar fights. the 31 yr old me weighs 190, fights at 170, makes his pro mma debut in december, would put the old version of me to sleep. also, back then i would have been drunk before a fight and ive since stopped drinking. advantage - me.

11/2/13 8:36 AM
RockTheVote
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but to be honest wed probably both end up sucking each others dicks after a philosophical talk about how masturbating with your own hand isnt gay. no homo.

11/2/13 2:38 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if some of the younger versions of you guys are better at math

11/2/13 5:15 PM
Peacedog
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

35 yo me takes me now, that was a 3-5 year window of athletic peak for me. Although, now me isn't about to engage in fist-a-cuffs, not when there's a pistol handy. In a straight up old fashioned fight, old me wins, as much as that bothers me to admit.
11/2/13 6:21 PM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 44 at 24 id done mt 8 years... since then I've done wrestling bjj and Judo.

Physically at 24 I had better gas and was more flexible and didn't have the injuries I do now.

That said because I have a better understanding and am more well rounded I recon technically Id beat my 24 yo self.
11/2/13 6:26 PM
anunaki
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

25 year old me would catch a beatdown! He trained MT and BJJ but did not take it seriously. He weighed in at 181 lbs in a double weave gi and NEVER touched a dumbell/barbell/kettlebell. He was slow as shit also...

current me is 220 and has spent the last 6 years strength training.

Current me by man strength and force of will
11/2/13 6:34 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/13 6:48 PM
The current me would talk the old me out of fighting, and when the old me starts to walk away, the current me pulls an Yves Edwards and throws a flying headkick to the old me, prompting Yuji Shimada to pop in out of nowhere to call the fight off.

The current me wins via cunning and dastardly.
11/3/13 1:12 AM
Col Angus
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger -

I'm so ancient I'm gonna break it down by 30-years in decade intervals.  Like the youngsters breaking it down by months.

39-year old me was still a bit mentally unstable, and throwing violent folks out of the bar nearly every night for entertainment.

49-year old me is much more well adjusted, retired from the bar-biz, and a rancher.  Still *think* I could throw 98% of the folks out of any given bar on their asses.

I loathe to admit it, but 39-year old me takes it.

29-year old me takes both 39-year old and 49-year old by relentless cardio, insanity and vicious ruthlessness.

19-year old me, already a very scrappy, mean and experienced kid, gets ragdolled and beat to shit by 29, 39, and 49 year old me.  He learns a few crude but highly effective techniques while being beat and instantly incorporates them into his next fight via "monkey see, monkey do."  19-year old me is happy to have lost for the gain in knowledge.  Gets in a fight again within days if not the week just to see if he can do the move done to him.  Nasty little crazy fucker.

59-year old me gets my shotgun or Mini-14 and tells all the previous versions of me to "Get off my lawn."

How did you transition from bouncer to ranch owner, if you don't mind the question.
Thanks breh Phone Post
11/3/13 1:29 PM
D241

I've given old me vs current me lots of analysis.

Regardless of who wins(old me), it would be a good fight to watch.

In a fight, I've always been very prideful, and I have a big hard head, never been knocked out. 

On the flipside, I don't have very much finishing skills. I don't think I have the power to knock any version of myself out.  Fight very well could end with one of me being gassed.

11/3/13 5:37 PM
ShawnTheBadger
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Col Angus - 
ShawnTheBadger -

I'm so ancient I'm gonna break it down by 30-years in decade intervals.  Like the youngsters breaking it down by months.

39-year old me was still a bit mentally unstable, and throwing violent folks out of the bar nearly every night for entertainment.

49-year old me is much more well adjusted, retired from the bar-biz, and a rancher.  Still *think* I could throw 98% of the folks out of any given bar on their asses.

I loathe to admit it, but 39-year old me takes it.

29-year old me takes both 39-year old and 49-year old by relentless cardio, insanity and vicious ruthlessness.

19-year old me, already a very scrappy, mean and experienced kid, gets ragdolled and beat to shit by 29, 39, and 49 year old me.  He learns a few crude but highly effective techniques while being beat and instantly incorporates them into his next fight via "monkey see, monkey do."  19-year old me is happy to have lost for the gain in knowledge.  Gets in a fight again within days if not the week just to see if he can do the move done to him.  Nasty little crazy fucker.

59-year old me gets my shotgun or Mini-14 and tells all the previous versions of me to "Get off my lawn."

How did you transition from bouncer to ranch owner, if you don't mind the question.
Thanks breh Phone Post

In 2010, the topless bar I was working in was becoming quite literally and rountinely deadly dangerous.  46-years old, been working in bars, clubs, discotheques since 1983.  That is a long time in the trenches.

My wifes family owned 44-acres near Shreveport, LA.  Three (3) women.  One 92, and invalid.  One 74, an Rx addict and mentally dysfunctional.  One 50, completely dysfunctional.  Grandfather-in-law had died in 1989.  Nothing was touched since he died.  Not a death notice.  No Executor named.  No paperwork filed.  Roofs, fencelines, electrical systems, plumbing, gas lines, driveway, bank accounts, business interests, insurance or anything else fixed, taken care of, nor touched since he died.  21 years with not a single fuck given.

Not to mention my MIL and SIL are both hoarders.  Like on TV.  Just as crazy, delusional, irresponsible, narcissistic, selfish and out-of-touch.  Legally "unable to look out for their own best interests" is how our Estate Attorney phrased it.

Wife did not want the IRS to repo her family farm of over a century.  Did not want her mom and sister to end up living under an overpass.

I stepped in.  Fixed shit.  Transformed this motherfucker.  And it has indeed been a motherfucker.

More than that explanation would take it's own thread.  A long one.  Nineteen (19) thirty-yard construction dumpsters in the first eighteen (18) months....

11/3/13 6:19 PM
SJCOTTON
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I eat pieces of shit like younger me for breakfast Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 7:16 PM
D241

SJCOTTON - I eat pieces of shit like younger me for breakfast Phone Post 3.0

Lol, thread winner

11/3/13 9:18 PM
theFLYnTACO
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The young me carried a 9" blade....where's Dan the Wolf man for help? Lol Phone Post
11/3/13 9:20 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

I'm 31 and the current me would crush the old me because I am in better shape and train 2-3 times a week.
11/3/13 9:38 PM
flemingo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

current me 'd beat 6 months ago me's ass 6 months from now me 'd beat the fuck out of me
11/3/13 9:59 PM
Samoa
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

34 year old kicks the shit out of both the 24 year old and 44 year old me. Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 10:12 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

21 year old me would beat the brakes off of 11 year old me.

And 11 year old me would deserve it. I was a little POS, if I had a time machine, I'd go fuck myself up so I'd learn my lessons earlier than I did. Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 10:27 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I know is that the fight would be sanctioned and I would bet on myself.
11/3/13 10:37 PM
uberpinscher
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would smash the 18yr old me into Bolivia

No training, skinnier, more out of shape, worse diet. And I wore a bandana.

Lol Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 10:53 PM
NFABeeJay
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The current me would smash the 21 year old me. 21 year old me had more mouth than skills. Oddly enough I recently sparred a best friend who I had trouble with wrestling with back when. He is also the same size as back then and I ran circles on him.

I wish the 15-21 year old me had access to the coaches and facilities that the present me has. Phone Post 3.0
11/4/13 5:47 AM
sparkuri

Well, a lot's changed since the beginning of this thread. Not only has the new me changed but the old as well.

The new old me had devastating striking skills, and was like wrestling a steel pole, but the new new me is more fearless, decisive, versed in subs, and has a gun.
The new old new old old me still wins all versions of me, except next years old new old old new super thermonuclear me.
11/16/13 3:23 PM
Ephimerus
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for being a good and original thread! Phone Post 3.0
11/16/13 4:30 PM
D241

Ephimerus - Bump for being a good and original thread! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks! Did you participate in this thread? If so what page do I find who wins out of current you vs old you?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.