UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Online poker

5/4/12 9:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
moabwarrior
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since online poker is frowned apon in the us how does the cash out process work?
5/5/12 5:45 PM
andre
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which site?
5/6/12 10:30 AM
moabwarrior
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bovada is the one I have been using
5/6/12 12:21 PM
andre
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My friend requested a cash out 34 days ago and just yesterday received the tracking number, so I'm guessing it's at least 30 day process. Phone Post
5/6/12 4:56 PM
moabwarrior

Thanks Andre , so from there just take check to bank?
5/6/12 6:15 PM
andre

Yeah, should be ok! Phone Post
5/6/12 7:43 PM
moabwarrior

Thanks bro. What sight do you prefer?
5/6/12 11:24 PM
andre

I recently moved to brazil, so I've been playing on pokerstars. The game has gotten pretty tough. Phone Post
5/7/12 12:25 AM
stillmatic
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andre -  I recently moved to brazil, so I've been playing on pokerstars. The game has gotten pretty tough. Phone Post
They're getting tougher by the day.  If you're not getting better yourself every day, you will be getting left behind.  It's a massive problem right now.  Most people's winrates have dropped since the past half year and probably will continue to do so.  The rake is just too high at lower limit games and games are extremely tough at mid to high limits and mostly aren't worth playing unless there's a huge fish in the game.  The amount of bum hunting and seat selecting that goes on these days is ridiculous.

Going for SNE is probably the most profitable way for most poker players to make money these days, but it's also extremely tough to accomplish, especially with the change to WTC instead of Dealt for calculating VPP.  I'm contemplating going for it next year, but it's not going to be fun.  It would be nice if they had a level in between Supernova and SNE.
5/7/12 8:35 AM
andre

stillmatic -
andre -  I recently moved to brazil, so I've been playing on pokerstars. The game has gotten pretty tough. Phone Post
They're getting tougher by the day.  If you're not getting better yourself every day, you will be getting left behind.  It's a massive problem right now.  Most people's winrates have dropped since the past half year and probably will continue to do so.  The rake is just too high at lower limit games and games are extremely tough at mid to high limits and mostly aren't worth playing unless there's a huge fish in the game.  The amount of bum hunting and seat selecting that goes on these days is ridiculous.

Going for SNE is probably the most profitable way for most poker players to make money these days, but it's also extremely tough to accomplish, especially with the change to WTC instead of Dealt for calculating VPP.  I'm contemplating going for it next year, but it's not going to be fun.  It would be nice if they had a level in between Supernova and SNE.
Stillmatic, can you shoot me an email please? Andrehanderson@hotmail.com Phone Post
5/7/12 1:20 PM
moabwarrior

Sne?
5/7/12 2:31 PM
andre

moabwarrior - Sne?
Supernova elite Phone Post
5/19/12 6:45 PM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SNE? The amount of people, in the world, is pretty F@cking small...
5/20/12 7:51 AM
dojo stormer

don't play on stars, it's hard as shit on that site.
5/20/12 2:05 PM
andre

T Phone Post
5/29/12 6:06 PM
BaraoKix

Edited: 05/29/12 6:07 PM
Ive won 2 seats to Sunday Mill recently but cashed them in for the Tourney$ instead.

Edit- I won the seats from FPPs

Only 1st place wins
5/29/12 6:10 PM
andre

BaraoKix - Ive won 2 seats to Sunday Mill recently but cashed them in for the Tourney$ instead.

Edit- I won the seats from FPPs

Only 1st place wins
Nice job, man! Phone Post
7/5/14 3:13 AM
joxy

Is playing poker online legal..?
7/8/14 10:06 AM
BonesDominatedMe
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Online poker tournaments are only orth playing on sunday on Pokerstars...

I cashed in the sunday million many times over the years but never actually got passed the 300k chip mark.

My best finish is 193rd place out of 6000+ entrants...

Anyone on pokerstars? 

7/8/14 2:38 PM
JOB
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I play on pokerstars. I haven't played in a while, but I typically only play cash on there (25/50nl) with the occasional Sunday tourney every now and again.

Play mostly live now though, as it's much easier to make a profit. Especially live cash. Online over the past few years gets increasingly more difficult as players are studying even at microstakes.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.