UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Koscheck: I've got a lot to prove

5/4/12 12:41 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I've got a lot to prove in this fight." Welterweight contenders Josh Koscheck and Johny Hendricks are out to prove they're more than just exceptional wrestlers when they square off in the co-main event of UFC® on FOX.

5/4/12 1:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I predict two guys throwing nothing but overhand rights all night until someone falls down.
5/4/12 1:39 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Kos doesn't come to wrestle he is going to get ko'd I think.
5/4/12 2:54 PM
MagSlim

Edited: 05/04/12 2:55 PM
5/4/12 2:54 PM
MagSlim

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - If Kos doesn't come to wrestle he is going to get ko'd I think.

Does the fact that Kos has only been KO'd one time in his career make you think that, or is it the fact that Hendricks has only KO'd one top level fighter?
5/4/12 2:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kos has some surprises...i'm hoping he shows it
5/4/12 8:46 PM
TylerA

orcus - I predict two guys throwing nothing but overhand rights all night until someone falls down.

Taking into account that Hendricks is left-handed, I don't see him throwing very many of those in the fight...

I've trained with Hendricks and been around him quite a bit, so I'll always be partial to him, but he does have some serious talent that seems to be overlooked. I have very little doubt that he will win this fight, but you can never count Koscheck out...
5/4/12 8:48 PM
cycklops
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm taking Kos. I'd like to see him with 2 Ferrari's

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.