UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> TUF Fighter Sam Sicilia not really 10-0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/4/12 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMASucka1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMASucka.com, Writer/Host

There is an interesting Blog called Diary of a Fighter on MMASucka.com. It's a regular series we have. It's mostly done by up and coming fighters. Daniel Swain who holds a 6-1 professional record (Sherdog has it wrong at 4-1) has been training with GSP, Florian and MacDonald at Tristar in Montreal, recently with the Blackzillians in Florida and with another camp in Washington State. Swain claims he beat Sam Sicilia in a pro fight. However, for some reason it was never recorded. Here is the quote from Iron Sharpens Iron:

On another note, if you have been following this season of The Ultimate Fighter LIVE you may have seen a guy by the name of Sam Sicilia. Sam and I met last summer for a professional title fight in Yakima, WA. Although it is on neither of our Sherdog records, I came out on top finishing him in the first round by rear naked choke. His record on the show says 10-0 but I know Sam and I know he does not claim to be undefeated. I have the up most respect for Sam and wish him the best on the show. I honestly hope he wins the whole thing. But if he wins the show you can bet I am going to be begging who ever I can to give him a chance to avenge his loss in the big show.

If you're not familiar with D.Swain, have a read below. This kid is 21 year old stud and should be a top prospect for the UFC. This kid went 7-0 in just over two months in amateur. Since 2010 he is 6-1 professionally. He fights anyone, anywhere. He has obviously had a couple of under ground professional fights that for some reason were not recorded with Sherdog.

#1 - Who is Swain
#2 - Iron Sharpens Iron
#3 - Three Weeks Out
5/4/12 2:06 PM
mmabmt
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up most respect? We know what you meant by all intense and purposes though lol
5/7/12 12:51 PM
Roidie McDouchebag

Intensive purposes, IMO...but I could care less about it
5/7/12 2:52 PM
mmabmt
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roidie McDouchebag - Intensive purposes, IMO...but I could care less about it

lol I know that it was meant to be ironing
5/7/12 3:22 PM
traneufcisback

The grammer on this thread is mindbottling.
5/15/12 11:16 PM
RKing85
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC lying about fight records? No.....

So are you saying there is a chance Royce Gracie was not undefeated when he fought Matt Hughes?

UFC lies about records all the time. It doesn't even shock me any more.
5/16/12 2:17 PM
Dougie
1350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard Dana White delievred a baby of some pregnant woman in the crowd at an event.
5/16/12 2:19 PM
JHR
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
traneufcisback -  The grammer on this thread is mindbottling.

The proof is in the putting.

-Tito
5/16/12 7:19 PM
mmabmt

I can't believe how bad some of you morans have spelt things

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.