UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pros' Pick: Diaz vs. Miller

5/4/12 6:03 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
913 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Michael McDonald: I’m going to go with Diaz. I think his range is going to play a factor. They are both really good on the ground, and I don’t see Nate getting submitted at all. Miller might be able to take him down and control him, but he’s going to have to get into that range first. I think Nate might have the advantage based on that, being able to keep him out at range and land those long shots.

Cung Le: Nate wins this by decision.

Kyle Kingsbury: I’m on the fence with this one -- have been since they announced it -- but I’m leaning towards the middle of the fence on this one. Still can’t decide. I’m thinking the top of the Octagon. That’s a nice place to sit and think.

Yves Edwards: I’m taking Nate in that one. Neither one [of them] will get tired, and Jim will have to take him down so he stops getting punched in the face. When he does, I think Nate will still be too dangerous off his back. Nate [wins] by late sub or decision.

Travis Browne: I think Miller’s gonna take it. His wrestling is [great]. I think he’ll be able to close the gap on the striking, and I think his submission defense is good enough to where he can kind of stay on top and grind one out.

read entire article...

5/4/12 6:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer

Ronda Rousey's Picks
5/4/12 6:27 PM
Timtek
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After watching Nate Diaz find his range with the jab against Gomi I vowed to never bet against him again. If he finds that range again tonight Jimmy's in trouble. I have Nate winning by decision over at tapology.com
5/4/12 6:33 PM
swany

Nate looked awesome against cerrone and I think hel decision miller
5/4/12 7:49 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_GRIZZLY_ADAMS - Who is that in the pic up top and who did he fight then. I can't remember it for the life of me Phone Post
Thata kyle kingsberry i think. Might have been the maldanado fight. Phone Post
5/4/12 8:02 PM
Archangel

It's on tomorrow right?
5/4/12 8:04 PM
Archangel

Never mind it starts in 24 hrs
5/4/12 8:06 PM
zazy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can`t see Diaz tko, ko or sub Miller ==> Jim Miller by decision
5/6/12 3:24 AM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good call dummy ^

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.