UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> saw the AVENGERS in 3d...

5/6/12 6:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it was just okay. action was decent but super cliche. DO NOT WATCH IN 3D--waste money imo.
5/6/12 1:10 PM
TheAlchemist
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for the review. you've been watching hella lot movies lately... no?
5/6/12 1:26 PM
FCTV808
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not really at the theater. went to see "act of valor" and now "avengers" and both were so-so imo.
5/6/12 1:47 PM
300pndgrlla
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy I saw it in 3D.  5 extra bucks completly worth it.

My.02 Cents
5/6/12 4:06 PM
JIMMYNAKS
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll wait for a good .cam from the Russians.

Internet assemble! Phone Post
5/6/12 4:22 PM
FCTV808

good idea jimmy
5/6/12 5:57 PM
Large marge sent me
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - I'll wait for a good .cam from the Russians.

Internet assemble! Phone Post
It's out as of last weekend. Decent ts with russian subs floating around. Maybe you need invite to private tracker. Phone Post
5/7/12 5:01 PM
Dr. Shocker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

imho this is a "theater" movie Naks. i don't watch very many movies in the theater anymore, because of the ridiculous costs, but when a movie like this comes around, it's a must.

Was planning to see it in 2D, but the frikken show was 90+% sold out, and the line was super long more than an hour out (and they were waiting in the hot sun). So we said fukkit and upgraded to the 3D. Was actually a great experience! Worth the few extra bucks, especially considering we snuck in our own kakimochi. HA!!!!
5/8/12 9:41 AM
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the theater room for the Titan XE alone is worth the extra money.

5/8/12 12:15 PM
fnunderful
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To hell with the movie industry! Shit head actors telling me to give my money to this charity or that while they spend 10k a night at a luxury hotel. The worst commercial is the anti pirate one where the fat hobbit tells everyone that stealing movies is stealing food from the people who make them (boom guy, makeup and other crew). Fuck you you fat hobbit...maybe if they didn't have to pay some stupid slut 30 million a movie they could afford to pay the crew more! 10 dollar tickets, another 20 on snacks and a drink. Better off 8 dollars on netflix, buy a case of cold beer and some burgers and invite some friends over. FUCK YOU MOVIE INDUSTRY! Read books you savages! You can share books still right? (Hard copy only...fuck you kindle!)
5/8/12 3:07 PM
FCTV808

^^totally agree.

you know i actually busted out a pen and paper and WROTE a letter the other day. i forgot how much more thought and care needs to go into ink. crazy.
5/8/12 3:19 PM
fnunderful
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UnFortunately, my handwriting has completely gone to hell. It looks like a crack addicted 8 year old's would.
5/8/12 4:21 PM
Faxapreta
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only know how to sign my name, now adays... And that is suspect
5/9/12 8:23 AM
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that reminds me when i forgot how to write over the summer prior the 2nd grade.

5/9/12 1:07 PM
JIMMYNAKS
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - To hell with the movie industry! Shit head actors telling me to give my money to this charity or that while they spend 10k a night at a luxury hotel. The worst commercial is the anti pirate one where the fat hobbit tells everyone that stealing movies is stealing food from the people who make them (boom guy, makeup and other crew). Fuck you you fat hobbit...maybe if they didn't have to pay some stupid slut 30 million a movie they could afford to pay the crew more! 10 dollar tickets, another 20 on snacks and a drink. Better off 8 dollars on netflix, buy a case of cold beer and some burgers and invite some friends over. FUCK YOU MOVIE INDUSTRY! Read books you savages! You can share books still right? (Hard copy only...fuck you kindle!)
WIN! Phone Post
5/9/12 3:27 PM
fnunderful

Stupid industry...most of those dumb whores would do it just for the attention of being famous!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.