UnderGround Forums

Colorado Underground >> good gyms near aurora/denver

5/8/12 1:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmajunky5980
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking for a good gym that's not a 2 hour drive away from me, I've. Been to a couple places but stoped because I didn't like the idea of being under contract. Also I'm aware that since I'm a beginer I have to take beginer classes but the fact that I'm with 15 year olds seemes kinda off...does that matter at all or am I complaining to much
Thanks
5/8/12 4:49 PM
PoWdA101
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come train with us at Mile High Gracie Jiu-Jitsu in Lakewood. No contracts and all adults in the beginner classes.

7/10/12 7:11 AM
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where do you live? I know most of the gyms around town so I could be a resource, and you could come train with me at the Relson Gracie academy. We have 4 gyms in Denver I believe. If you are out in the Aurora you could train at the Relson gym out there under m friend Joaquin Baca who is the BB there, and Kidjustice from here also trains there.
7/27/12 12:39 PM
KidJustice
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you find a gym yet?
7/30/12 10:57 PM
Eatin Applesauce
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what are some good gyms for a pro fighter moving out to denver possibly?
7/31/12 9:08 AM
KidJustice
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eatin Applesauce - what are some good gyms for a pro fighter moving out to denver possibly?

Matters where you are living lots of different gyms here.

I'm with a Relson Gracie Affiliate in Littleton, Colorado great school lots of good fighters.

Zingano BJJ up North in Thornton is top notch 

Thomas Denny team Wildman is South of Denver and a few of my good friends are on that team

High Altitude Martial arts Aurora, Co (Nate Marquardt)

American Top Team Aurora (Bobby Lashley)

Colorado BJJ (David Ruiz) has like 4 locations in the metro area

Darkhorse BJJ

Easton BJJ (Amal Easton) multiple locations

GRUDGE training Center (Top pros in Colorado train there. It is a whos who of MMA)

I'm sure I'm missing a dozen or so more.....

8/29/12 11:13 PM
benchwarmer
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Factory X Muay Thai
http://www.factoryxmuaythai.com/
1/2/13 3:37 AM
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come to mine and KidJustice's gym, Relson Gracie Academy in Littleton CO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.