UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> KenFlo: GSP is scared of alien abduction

5/8/12 5:30 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"There's a little know fact about Georges St. Pierre, sorry Georges, is that he is deathly afraid of aliens. This guy is very scared of being abducted by aliens, so we always try to tell a story, have someone come in and say they were once abducted by aliens to really freak Georges out. That's one of his big fears. Sorry Georges. He's probably the best fighter in the world and he's afraid of aliens."

transcribed by MMAMania.com...

5/8/12 5:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason Chambers
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apex Sports Agency (ASA), CEO
Do you blame him?
5/8/12 5:34 PM
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/8/12 5:38 PM
UGCTT_chuckles1
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
5/8/12 5:39 PM
im_MLT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - I for one welcome our new alien overlords.

Hard to lay-n-pray in zero g.
I lol'd Phone Post
5/8/12 5:43 PM
Porkchop

this is old news about gsp. he stated it in an interview with the UFC. it might have even been in a primetime episode. he was at the track and tieing up his shoes and he was explaining this fear.
5/8/12 5:45 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/8/12 5:46 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

next alien he fights will be the toughest alien fight of his career
5/8/12 5:49 PM
UGCTT_the people's cecil
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/8/12 6:00 PM
Sofa King Cool
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slow news day? Phone Post
5/8/12 6:04 PM
UGCTT_the people's cecil
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/8/12 6:09 PM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TimeConsumer -

When did he lay and pray the last two fights. Please point those out. Phone Post
Why don't you take GSPs cock out of your mouth and laugh a little. Phone Post
5/8/12 6:25 PM
Jerkie
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_chuckles1 - Phone Post

JESUS FUCK LOL!!!!!!!!!!
5/8/12 6:29 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Blake -
TimeConsumer -

When did he lay and pray the last two fights. Please point those out. Phone Post
Why don't you take GSPs cock out of your mouth and laugh a little. Phone Post
Because GSP would think he's laughing at his cock, and that would make him angry. And you won't like GSP when 'es angry! Phone Post
5/8/12 6:41 PM
xsrg95
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrCJGV-S3E
5/8/12 6:42 PM
xsrg95
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is scared of aliens, heights, and NICK DIAZ!!!
5/8/12 6:51 PM
Ryan Black
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to hear GSP explain this fear, so I may laugh for days.

It's not irrational- I can understand GSP being afraid of aliens. I think he could win a decision over a Grey though. Phone Post
5/8/12 7:03 PM
UGCTT_the people's cecil

5/8/12 7:04 PM
UGCTT_the people's cecil

Ryan Black -  I want to hear GSP explain this fear, so I may laugh for days.

It's not irrational- I can understand GSP being afraid of aliens. I think he could win a decision over a Grey though. Phone Post

check out the first vid i posted
5/8/12 7:12 PM
caliphornia

I'm afraid of aliens. Anyone who isnt is insane Phone Post
5/8/12 7:16 PM
Jake95
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caliphornia - I'm afraid of aliens. Anyone who isnt is insane Phone Post
Valid point Phone Post
5/8/12 7:47 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's probably scared they'll take him home. Phone Post
5/8/12 7:51 PM
Figaro Jones

These are my personal theories. I don't strongly adhere to one but am open to any as possibilities, and probably more besides, but these are just the main trains of thought I consider.

Theory #1 - natural reality: we evolved by way of stabilising conditions on Earth or water-bearing asteroid collisions or what have you, a rare but real occurrence in this probably mostly uninhabited universe. An Absolute, be it a god or higher power of some kind, may or may not be involved, but I don't believe this is the case, or that it is absolutely necessary.

Theory #2 - unnatural reality: we - all life on Earth, but in particular Homo sapiens - are a bio-mechanical experiment. We were seeded here by a hyper-advanced civilisation which evolved by legit, natural means elsewhere. The purpose of this may be for scientific observation over vast time-scales, an act designed purely to populate the galaxy/universe, or simply entertainment for said advanced beings. These beings may be biological albeit cyborg, entirely machine-based intelligences, or in a completely different form altogether.

Theory #3: artificial reality: a similarly advanced species, perhaps even more so than the aforementioned one, is simulating this universe by way of incomprehensible supercomputers. Although random, our existence was part of the many hierarchical programs designed to propagate the universe.
5/8/12 7:59 PM
Phisher

I'm deathly afraid of alien abduction too, but that probably has something to do with the fact that I'm a crystal meth and haven't slept in two months.
5/8/12 7:59 PM
Figaro Jones

^When you are about to get sleep, you sometimes hear sounds or see things like shadow around you. Well most will say that are only hallucinations or is all in your mind. But they are wrong. What happens is that your brain is perceiving more that what normally does. Great part of what is perceived by the sensory organs is "censured" by your conscious mind because you would be overwhelm with the information. But remember the sounds and visions, they are around you all day even when you sleep, but you can't see them. They block themselves out of the picture because they know how to be "censored" by the system of our own mind. They hide, because they have plans, they know something we don't and are waiting for the right moment to attack...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.