UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chris Lytle: 'Almost. I finished 2nd'

6/6/12 11:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Radio Raheem
1326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/7/12 12:09 AM
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter Ball -
jaytrainwreck -
Butter Ball - Not a fan of republicans in general...but I guess if there has to be one a former MMA fighter might be better than the status quo.

What I'm surprised at his $500k over 12 years in MMA. That's something like $42k a year...ouch. Not buying much with that. Phone Post
Lytle ran on a platform similar to Ron Paul's, but you must not be a fan of liberty and government accountability. Phone Post
Ha, no, definitely not a Ron Paul fan. While I see why his positions on social issues is attractive to people who aren't all that informed on his real policies, he's really just a die hard advocate of an unfettered free market, and history has shown what that leads to (hello financial crisis).

But I digress...

I think Lytle is actually far less conservative than a Ron Paul - and maybe he would have been ok - hard to believe any politician these days. Phone Post
I know. Thank god our economy isn't in one now. Phone Post
6/7/12 12:37 AM
rufus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will offer my services to Lytle as a consultant for free if he chooses to take another run for public office in 2014.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.