UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> For all you UK peeps! Check this out!!!

5/10/12 1:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.scrappfightmag.com/2012/04/11/randy-couture-and-benson-henderson-complete-the-mma-show-live-line-up/ Phone Post
5/10/12 1:11 AM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.themmashowlive.com/

Don't get too excited as it has been postponed. I hope they do eventually have it though as that line up was great. I would love to go to see semmy schilt alone.
5/10/12 1:11 AM
Big Shot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dayum! One hell of a line up. Sick poster as well!
5/10/12 1:16 AM
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit just saw that myself. My bad! Sorry to get ur hopes up. Phone Post
5/10/12 2:54 AM
ricksongjj

Wow that would have been awesome to go to.Several people there I need to sign some things.
5/10/12 3:13 AM
iSsUEs

Sorry I should of fully researched it before posting. I stumbled on it by accident. Was looking for sumin else. Just wanted to hurry up and get it out there for you guys. Phone Post
5/11/12 5:51 PM
kingbisping

im fucking fuming i had tickets for this. id purchased posters especially to get signed by hendo etc and we get shafted by these crooks Phone Post
5/11/12 6:32 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah this sucks big time. The more i read about this the more it looks like it was a scam from the start. The UK has some of the best fans and they got royally screwed.
5/11/12 7:24 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks for sure. Are you sure they won't be moving it to another date?
5/12/12 3:39 AM
kingbisping

they have moved it to october but ive requested a refund as i know damn well that the lineup wont look like this one as many fighters randy included are saying they never received fees up front so you just know no top fighters are gonna go anywhere near these fucktards Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.