UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I hate to do this but....the real truth

1/26/13 1:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yusul
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nipperusa -  I feel like im reading something written by gary busey Phone Post

this.
1/26/13 1:59 PM
Jsteven
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well you certainly have the most creative thread bumps ill give you that Phone Post
1/26/13 2:31 PM
ThinkMMA
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha. Thread fail Phone Post
1/26/13 2:33 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 10:15 AM

Yeah already I fought 2 guys from TUF....Lol

1/26/13 2:37 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 10:21 AM

A TUF Coach/fighter

1/26/13 8:55 PM
kevinchhay

Lloyds a piece of **** that's talks trash because i beat all his top guys in competition

hes trying to defame here's the real truth I beat his top Black Belt Mike Fowler in Competition!

And I got a superfight against his Master Leo Dalla but he ducked me after he saw me keep breaking his top Students legs!

How's this for creative thread bump?

I guess that's what they do talk **** about the one who beat them!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1290734&page=3

Pretty damning evidence!

I prayed to God about revenge but He's said wait, be patient! He would do the revenge for me!

1/26/13 9:00 PM
kevinchhay

1/26/13 9:05 PM
kevinchhay

For the record, I will glady challenge Renato/Lloyd and kick their asses again!

1/27/13 8:07 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got 500 on kevin
1/27/13 10:16 AM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevinchhay - Yes, Count Koma went up and down North/South America defeating everyone including the Gracies, that's why they became his students, Satoru Sayama, Masahiko Kimura and all the other great Japanese Legends were also Pro Wrestlers like Kazushi Sakuraba....Abraham Lincoln was a National Catch Wrestling Champion and the best in the Nation before he became 16th President and when Muhammad Ali fought Antonio Inoki, Gene LeBell was the referee (Bruce Lee, Gokor's Grappling Master) who I also trained under the same circles with, ya'll must've forgot so I'm schooling you youngin's

Don't think Koma "defeated" the Gracies. They weren't a fighting familiy when he met them...They did some business and he taught them his art. They modified it and went on to do challenge fights against all comers , following his tradition.
1/27/13 4:04 PM
kevinchhay

Saying Gregor Gracie isn't a real Gracie is like saying Cesar isn't Gracie!

1/27/13 4:06 PM
kevinchhay

Edited: 01/27/13 4:06 PM

http://judoinfo.com/helio.htm

1/28/13 9:41 AM
kevinchhay

The owner Crazy 88 Brown Belt and they have a Purple running it that looks down on others they don't have a Black Belt

1/28/13 10:13 AM
kinsey3745
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevinchhay - I was just defending Gregor Geacie he was an undefeated World Champion You have to understand the context if where this is coming from I had some BS guy who I beat and his Master talking **** about me, calling me a fraud I was always taught to be humble and that's why I never talked about the people I beat I didn't care it was just training to me and Personal, I didn't even like talking about it! It was like work to me, do you like talking about work on your off time?
You are the furthest thing from humble. Seriously... What type of person condones breaking legs, arms, or ripping knees out? You're suppose to be a leader to the people that you teach. Do you understand what you do to a persons lively hood when you break something? For most people this is a hobby. Not something they do for a living.

I'm not a religious person, but for someone that claims to be as much as you do... you're doing a horrible job showing it. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:04 AM
WRESTLENOW
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you grappling skills are anywhere close to your english skills the world needs to be afraid.
2/6/13 3:54 AM
Mike Fowler
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is Kevin...and when did he beat me. :P
2/6/13 3:38 PM
ausgepicht

TiTTy!

2/7/13 4:55 AM
Mike Fowler
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats bruno....who is Kevin he said he beat me. i didnt recall that one
2/7/13 7:53 AM
Jsteven
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Fowler - thats bruno....who is Kevin he said he beat me. i didnt recall that one
Ttt Phone Post
2/7/13 8:15 AM
awesomestprime
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im in this bush
2/7/13 8:30 AM
Diazed And Confused
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel dirty after reading this thread Phone Post
2/7/13 1:19 PM
richit

kevinchhay -

The owner Crazy 88 Brown Belt and they have a Purple running it that looks down on others they don't have a Black Belt

Kevin, DNT let this get to you bro. If you focus and stick to just trying to improve everyday then eventually you will get a legitimate black belt that no one would/can dispute. Believe in yourself and keep it real. If its any encouragement, just remember that even sensei Steven Seagal had to start somewhere and now he is affiliated with some of the toughest mma dudes arounds. Phone Post
2/7/13 4:51 PM
KZTT_W85
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_LnPninja -  
Brilliant Phone Post
2/7/13 5:47 PM
DeuceDroppin

Damn..How did I miss this gem? Phone Post
2/7/13 6:11 PM
MrMead
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

richit - 
kevinchhay -

Kevin, DNT let this get to you bro. If you focus and stick to just trying to improve everyday then eventually you will get a legitimate black belt that no one would/can dispute. Believe in yourself and keep it real. If its any encouragement, just remember that even sensei Steven Seagal had to start somewhere and now he is affiliated with some of the toughest mma dudes arounds. Phone Post

Awesome.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.