2/19/13 4:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Trane
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a wierd thread.
2/19/13 4:20 PM
DonFreedomFrye
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wasn't going to post anymore regarding Kevin's lie about the Fowler match or the Kings MMA issue until I saw this post from Dlong949's afterwards.

"dlong949 - God Damn.

What impressed me was Kevin Chhay defeated all these top names, never asking for any recognition of it!

Pretty damn cool to me!"

If it wasn't obvious before, that post made it painfully clear to me that KevinChhay, Dlong949, elguapito and jocklesnar were all the same people.

Thanks to DreamerMMA for being a great mod and catching this guy being pathetically deceptive on here.
2/19/13 4:39 PM
Trane

DonFreedomFrye - I wasn't going to post anymore regarding Kevin's lie about the Fowler match or the Kings MMA issue until I saw this post from Dlong949's afterwards.

"dlong949 - God Damn.

What impressed me was Kevin Chhay defeated all these top names, never asking for any recognition of it!

Pretty damn cool to me!"

If it wasn't obvious before, that post made it painfully clear to me that KevinChhay, Dlong949, elguapito and jocklesnar were all the same people.

Thanks to DreamerMMA for being a great mod and catching this guy being pathetically deceptive on here.

So what's YOUR beef against Kevin, you seem to be going out of your way to discredit him.
2/19/13 4:46 PM
DonFreedomFrye
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trane - 
DonFreedomFrye - I wasn't going to post anymore regarding Kevin's lie about the Fowler match or the Kings MMA issue until I saw this post from Dlong949's afterwards.

"dlong949 - God Damn.

Pretty damn cool to me!"

So what's YOUR beef against Kevin, you seem to be going out of your way to discredit him.

I have absolutely no beef with him other than seeing that he was clearly being deceptive on here.

I didn't discredit Kevin and I tried to be respectful to him even when he wasn't being respectful by insulting people's intelligence with using sock puppet accounts.

Let's be clear here. Kevin discredited himself by not being honest on here and by using multiple accounts to prop himself up.
2/19/13 5:47 PM
elitecmbt
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin was put on the defensive from the get go. From this thread and the last he has had to defend himself. Ya he went about it the wrong way. The man is a great grappler and quite the character. I actually enjoyed HIS posts. One less thread I have to look forward to. Phone Post
2/19/13 9:38 PM
Trane

DonFreedomFrye - 
Trane - 

"dlong949 - God Damn.

Pretty damn cool to me!"

I have absolutely no beef with him other than seeing that he was clearly being deceptive on here.

I didn't discredit Kevin and I tried to be respectful to him even when he wasn't being respectful by insulting people's intelligence with using sock puppet accounts.

Let's be clear here. Kevin discredited himself by not being honest on here and by using multiple accounts to prop himself up.

Fair enough, thanks for the explanation.
2/20/13 6:15 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I talked to Kev and he said that those werent his accounts but of friends and students. they use the accounts/computers from the gym which would give the same ip address which we have seen before when other well known brothers or team mates post from their gyms or homes. but wat ever.

Ill post this in the meantime to keep things rolling
:)

No offense to Mike Fowler he is great and one of the best I'm sure but all these guys were better in my opinion!

Nogueira Brothers Instuctors > Anderson Silva Black Belt

Daniel Valverde > Nogueira (Kevin Chhay defeated Nogueira's Coach via Reverse Heel Hook)

De La Riva > Nogueira

De La Riva > Tony Passos
(Kevin Chhay defeated Tony Passos via Achilles Knee Lock)

Tony Passos > Jeff Rockwell (Kevin Chhay defeated Jeff Rockwell but I don't remember)

I also defeated Jeff Rockwell supposedly and I didn't even remember. Sav told me and BTW, Tony Passos, Jeff Rockwell and Carlos Terrinha, Daniel Valverde and Gregor Gracie are my friends.

TUF Season 8 Frank Mir called in Robert Drysdale (defeated Marcelo Garcia in ADCC)

TUF Season 8 Nogueira called in Daniel Valverde

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1354080&forum=1&page=1&pc=17

--

All these guys suffered broken legs and/or dislocated knees

*Not sure about Jeff Rockwell
2/20/13 3:25 PM
celtninja

Edited: 02/20/13 3:27 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r288/dcnightlife07/TOMCHAPMAN.png

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r288/dcnightlife07/TOMCHAPMAN02.png

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r288/dcnightlife07/TOMCHAPMAN03.png

I guess you owe Kevin an apology.
2/20/13 3:25 PM
celtninja

Blue name
2/20/13 4:41 PM
celtninja

Bad Memory.

"I've already apologized to Mike Fowler"

"I sent him a pm saying I would help clear his name!"

"He hasn't checked his inbox yet!"

"I'd love to train with him sometime I think we'll hit it off! I'm always a Student and always learning!"

"It's ends up I won a division he was in, he lost to Bruno Tostes when I beat Minotauro Nogeuiras Coach and Gregor Gracie!"

Are you retarded DonFreedomFrye?
2/20/13 5:26 PM
MDAlex
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy One Get One Free Till March 10
celtninja - Bad Memory.

"I've already apologized to Mike Fowler"

"I sent him a pm saying I would help clear his name!"

"He hasn't checked his inbox yet!"

"I'd love to train with him sometime I think we'll hit it off! I'm always a Student and always learning!"

"It's ends up I won a division he was in, he lost to Bruno Tostes when I beat Minotauro Nogeuiras Coach and Gregor Gracie!"

Are you retarded DonFreedomFrye?
Kevin brags about defeating top black belt

Black Belt shows up in thread and says who beat me?

Kevin says oops it wasn't you my bad but guess what I'll help clear your name???

This is ridiculous. Grappling credentials or not Kevin did say those things and when called on it among other things has avoided answering questioning directly. Phone Post
2/20/13 6:54 PM
doomsterjiujitsu
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just read the entire thread. It was so awkward and bizarre I just couldn't stop.

I'm emotionally drained, I feel like I just finished talking to my ex-wife.

I have come to the conclusion: Kevin is a real person in this world. Kevin, depicted in video, is good at wrestling and leg locks. Kevin makes grand assumptions and declares them as fact. Kevin exaggerates truth, but walks a fine line between lying and just embellishing a story.

I can't follow anything else. Are you a humble guy? Your posts sound like your're a braggart. Did you refer one of your students to train with A. Silva and defeat Fowler? Or, do you just have a horrible memory. You said you're retired now but you still are offering challenge matches. You're going to help clear Fowler's name? Fowler is cleared, he did not make a false statement, you did.

...and what are you talking about, Gracies, catch wrestling, early 90's jiu-jitsu, lloyd Irvin, beating masters, saku, breaking legs, Christianity.

You seemed to take a stand against Irvin's unethical practices and yet your integrity is rather wobbly, I'm just trying to decide who to root for and your're making it rather difficult.

2/21/13 4:34 AM
richit

. Phone Post
2/21/13 4:51 AM
richit

Kevin is the real deal, he can probably remember beating up any guy we mentioned previously and fearlessly would boast & threaten any UG'er who thinks otherwise. His posts has solidified that he is a force to be reckoned with and is more deserving of being associated with the likes of Steven Seagal then he has been previously credited with. Kevin you not only are a fighter that has accomplished much according to this forum but you are a unique poet who has the ability to evoke deep passionate responses from those who read your writing. From what i gather from this thread ,MMA has evolved tremendously over the years ,Kevin & sensei seagal have played a major role in the formation of fighters and fighting styles so it is about time we pay them the respect that they so rightfully deserve. Kevin hated to do this but thankfully he had to tell the truth.... Kudos to you bro  Phone Post
2/21/13 8:48 AM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevinchhay - And I get guys coming up to me every week telling me Royce Gracie is the best fighter in the universe, how do you suppose I respond to that?
I swear this happened to me the other day. I just smiled really awkwardly and said "Yeah" he moved on. Phone Post
2/21/13 4:37 PM
celtninja

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r288/dcnightlife07/KevinVacation01.png

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r288/dcnightlife07/KevinVacation02.png
2/21/13 8:04 PM
DonFreedomFrye

Even after Kevin had his green name account frozen and had all of his other accounts deleted, he's back to posting again pretending to be someone else with this celtninja SN.
2/21/13 8:11 PM
Richard Tuck
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

celtninja isn't Kevin even Jason said that on the other thread
2/21/13 8:14 PM
DonFreedomFrye

Richard Tuck - celtninja isn't Kevin even Jason said that on the other thread

Celtninja even admitted to giving Kevin his password for his SN and Jason didn't say that Kevin wasn't posting.
2/21/13 8:38 PM
richit

"Let's be clear here. Kevin discredited himself by not being honest on here and by using multiple accounts to prop himself up." [DonFreedomFrye : 2013] Phone Post
2/21/13 9:41 PM
DeuceDroppin

It's funny because there's actually no drama here regarding Kevin, nor has there been. The only drama regarding him is that of which him and his "friends" keep creating. Very strange. Phone Post
2/21/13 9:57 PM
Dongbar13
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, the fuck is going on in here? 

Cliff notes anyone?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.