UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I hate to do this but....the real truth

5/12/12 4:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin Chay has already admitted to losing to my team mate Sean Spangler, so I know he is legit,hehe. I really think that your portfolio is misleading though Kevin. I would change it a bit, especially the "king of leg locks breaking hundreds of legs" ...lol , my ol team mate Dean Lister hasn't even reached that much yet...unless your including chicken legs at the dinner table..then you can leave it in there..lol
5/12/12 4:52 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ROFL
5/12/12 4:55 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.myspace.com/theanimalwithin/videos/grappling/4325660
5/12/12 4:57 PM
kevinchhay

Those are only videos from my fans that were caught on tape....And Spank CHEATED he used a choke I didn't know about!
5/12/12 5:03 PM
I love Lampmann
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pernicious -  
Great gif Phone Post
5/12/12 5:05 PM
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevinchhay - Those are only videos from my fans that were caught on tape....And Spank CHEATED he used a choke I didn't know about!

Hahaha, funny brah. I like you! But cheated is a harsh word. Spank just had better skills that night. In fact, his nickname at that time was "backman", he would usually always submit with the rear naked. That was the time I got beat by points against a BJJ black belt from Oregon too, that dude cheated wit a move called the "twister" ;) . Haha...but I didn't tap
5/12/12 5:09 PM
kevinchhay

It was a joke!
5/12/12 5:16 PM
powerbombu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chhay, you seem legit through your videos. I can see why you would get mad at someone making a thread claiming you are a fake fighter. You rolled which is grappling and had a fight. That means you are legit. The breaking legs things is over the top though ahahaa. I used to train at Fightcraftsman, did you roll with some people there and what do you think of there skills?

I wanna stop by maybe, but you keep mentioning breaking peoples legs. That kinda makes me not want to stop by. Are you located inside the big church near crazy 88 and the elkridge library?
5/12/12 5:20 PM
uniquetechnique

kevinchhay - It was a joke!

Haha, I figured it was
5/12/12 5:21 PM
kevinchhay

Edited: 05/12/12 5:25 PM
I was actually the MMA Coach at Fight Craftsman and yes sir! I only break what is presented to me, if it's a neck however I prefer the choke....
5/12/12 5:22 PM
kevinchhay

My main Church called Bridgeway actually bought out my old gym and we're turning it into a Children's Afterschool Center :)
5/12/12 5:27 PM
kevinchhay

:)
5/12/12 5:32 PM
UGCTT_Suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harlem - 
UGCTT_Suess - 
Harlem -  Like I said. This is not the way to prove you're legit. Phone Post

what would you do?  i've seen you defend yourself on this site dozens of times.  they made a fake fighter thread about him and when he proved them wrong they either dicktucked or continued being asses.  did you read the thread?  

I can see that. I have no issue with people establishing that their name is good and their skills are legit. Any one of the mods can and will step in for an issue where the mob has gotten out of hand.

I think Kevin is legit and his videos prove that. He should let his actions speak louder than his words so these keyboard warriors don't get what they want.... a reaction.

That's what I meant.
my only point is the thread where he cleared his name was abandoned, so he made a new one.  i don't see how anyone would have a problem with that, or even have something to say about it.

5/12/12 5:35 PM
kevinchhay

Edited: 05/18/12 7:51 PM
Yes, I've worked hard and I want due respect and appreciation that's all! I never been talked bad about before the thread happened and it was shocking! A lot of people came up to me asking about it....
5/12/12 5:38 PM
kevinchhay

Most of my fights I was only 16 years old defeating the top BJJ Black Belts and competitors in my time! I have a lot more fights but my PC busted and I need a 3.5" hard drive enclosure for my 2 discs of memory to transfer over to my laptop....anyone want to donate?
5/12/12 6:19 PM
uniquetechnique

kevinchhay - Most of my fights I was only 16 years old defeating the top BJJ Black Belts and competitors in my time! I have a lot more fights but my PC busted and I need a 3.5" hard drive enclosure for my 2 discs of memory to transfer over to my laptop....anyone want to donate?

When you say the top BJJ black belts in your time, what year was this? I've been doing BJJ longer than you I already know (since 1995) and I'm sure if it was in the late 90's or early 2000's I would have def heard of you...especially Beating BJJ Black Belts. It was a small BJJ world then, my good friend Fernando Margarida was talk of the world then.
5/12/12 6:22 PM
kevinchhay

I feel like we've went over this before http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1971911&page=17 :)
5/12/12 6:29 PM
kevinchhay

Edited: 05/12/12 6:34 PM
When I was competing in the early 2000's Marcelo Garcia was the only name I cared about! The other guys were good too though....Maybe Ryan and Jacare as well?
5/12/12 6:31 PM
kevinchhay

Edited: 05/12/12 6:36 PM
You have to understand even before MMA was popular I went to the MD State Championships the first year Wrestling and now look who dominates 90% of the time in UFC/MMA? I was one of the first to pioneer Folkstyle Wrestling into Grappling
5/12/12 6:40 PM
kevinchhay

There's a lot more to the story than that but I would also like to claim the title of being the first to rep Under Armour for Grappling because at Tournaments I never saw anyone else wearing it! Sensei Paulson was playing with the idea of the "rash guard" which was just a surfing shirt, revolutionary at the time! I'll have to save it for later though because I'm going to lunch with dad!
5/12/12 6:41 PM
uniquetechnique

kevinchhay - I feel like we've went over this before http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1971911&page=17 :)

Well there was only 1 Black Belt mentioned. I can name many blue belts that have tapped a BJJ black belt back in the day....Admad Reese is one.
I am just curious.
Competing in the early 2000's...I can name many People who werent black belts then that also beat BJJ Black belts..but it was notated pretty good. Sean Spangler, Diego Sanchez, Dean Lister, Sim Go, Scott Beiri, Sonny NOhara, Jeff Glover and the list goes on.
5/12/12 6:44 PM
kevinchhay

Edited: 05/12/12 6:45 PM
They are all amazing, most of those guys were competing right next to me in different weight classes and divisions :)
5/12/12 6:46 PM
kevinchhay

Edited: 05/12/12 6:47 PM
I think I was inspired mostly by BJ Penn or Vitor Belfort but I'm old school....
5/12/12 6:53 PM
uniquetechnique

I actually was team mates with BJ and got to train with Vitor around 97
5/12/12 6:53 PM
kevinchhay

Edited: 05/18/12 7:54 PM
kevinchhay - I really gtg but it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people forget....Everyone and their mother in the UFC thought Steven Seagal was a real fighter until Anderson said it was a hoax. Didn't he get choked out by Gene LeBell a few years before and **** his pants? When I had Chuck Liddell at my school people were talking bad because he lost his last fight.....You are only as good as your last fight I suppose? And Randy Couture still fought the best in the World past his prime at 42, it's amazing he can still hang with them! When I sat behind Randy at the last MMA Event his shoulders were huge like 2-3 feet across perfectly tapered down to a tiny waist and his fist was like shaking hands with a cinder block!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.