UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> my friend has a UFC 1 event poster for sale....

5/10/12 6:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the chip guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He wants 3k for it..... my Bomb poster and a few other recent purchases have set me back a little so I just don't have the cash on hand right now to scoop it up. It's in ok to good condition, it has wear on the edges but no major paper loss. For $100 I think Charlie could have it looking mint again.

He is willing to sit on it until he gets the right price and I know he will because it should only take me a few months to save up for it ;) He asked me to help him sell it though and I owe him a favor, so if anyone here has the cash on hand and is seriously interested in it hit me up and i'll help you work out a deal.
5/10/12 6:40 PM
armbarheelhook
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

decent price he is asking chip.. will have to move some monies around and see if its possible.. thanks for heads up! Phone Post
5/10/12 9:49 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow. I really wish i had the cash for this right now. Well I guess someday. Thanks for the heads up.
5/10/12 10:10 PM
Big Shot

Chip u got a pm.
5/10/12 10:29 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
 I think Big Shot wants to buy the world.
5/10/12 10:38 PM
Big Shot

Big Shot just knows what he wants. UFC 1 happens to be one of them. I'm hella picky bout what I like and don't like. I don't want all the posters, just a select few!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.