UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> UFC 122 Zombie poster for sale in Canada

5/11/12 4:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just in case anyone is looking. Unfortunately the seller has "plaqued" the poster - which I'm going to assume hurts the value of it, but it's such an amazing looking poster it might be worth it if you could get it cheap.

http://sarnia.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-art-collectibles-UFC-122-Limited-Edition-Zombie-Poster-Plaqued-W0QQAdIdZ376284960
5/11/12 5:03 PM
hunto21
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for sharing
5/13/12 8:05 PM
hunto21

What are these worth?
5/13/12 8:18 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure, but if a mint one were to come up for sale, I'd have to say at least $200-$250? I guess it would depend on who you ask, because obviously it doesn't appeal to everyone. I'm somewhat of a twisted individual and like that kind of shit, so I had been hunting for 2 years before I found one. In person it's pretty cool looking. It has to really hurt the value of this particular one since the guy had it plaqued onto a board.
5/14/12 2:25 PM
bigbubbano

mine has a few scuffs and i wouldnt let it go for anything under 350$
5/14/12 2:31 PM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this one in canada there is gone. got an email that he sold it to a local. unfortunate.
5/14/12 2:37 PM
hunto21

Yup he had all but told me it was mine, then I got the same email.
5/14/12 3:35 PM
hunto21

No you didn't I know what you paid.
5/14/12 3:51 PM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as do i, i still think it was a good deal
5/14/12 3:52 PM
mmagirl104

So just out of curiousity, what do you guys think the mounting of the poster onto a board does to the value of the item? Other than the fact that it becomes a complete pain in the ass to ship.
5/14/12 4:10 PM
hunto21

Obviously hurts it.
5/14/12 4:26 PM
hunto21

You probably didn't even get it. Just trolling again.
5/14/12 4:28 PM
mmagirl104

of course, but by how much do you think? 50%?
5/14/12 4:35 PM
shatteredsoul14

i'd think it hurts it, i still wanted it though cause i think its a cool poster. i'd say it affects it by at least 35 percent of its value
5/14/12 5:16 PM
mmagirl104

35% sounds reasonable, yeah Lloyd if you really got it, it would be worth keeping. It'll look nice on your wall, and you don't have to buy a frame lol
5/14/12 8:19 PM
Dawggy
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd gave me my bluename 9/11 Clown Top Team - the answer when hunto gets sniped by Lloyd BOOM HEADSHOT
hunto21 - Obviously hurts it.

the answer if hunto got the poster
hunto21 - still a great deal, only 100 of those posters exist and they are extremely hard to come by.

Legit lol Phone Post
5/14/12 9:56 PM
hunto21

Lulz
5/15/12 12:13 AM
Dawggy
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hunto21 - Lulz
Infantile mocking has no place here. Lloyd is correct and you know it. If you won this poster, you'd hold onto it for about a month before shopping it around and trying to get the best deal possible. That's precisely why most ppl on this board don't like you. You have no respect for the things you buy. All you see is dollar signs. You have no respect for rarity and collectivity. Hell, you tried to sell your UFC 128 banner months ago, which you indicated in previous threads was your favorite collection piece. Phone Post
5/15/12 12:20 AM
Dawggy

Also, before you run off at the mouth with some sort of bs rubuttal, be advised that I
don't give a shit about anything you have to say. I lost all respect for you a long time ago. You are neither a collector nor a seller. You scam fighters through the mail for profit and you scan Ebay on the regular for your latest victims. You don't even profit from your bs as you constantly move from piece to piece with no rhyme or reason. You exist solely to stay in the game. Pathetic. Phone Post
5/15/12 12:36 AM
hunto21

Edited: 05/15/12 2:34 AM
I know Lloyd is right. Hence the LULZ.

PS: Just for note, I always turn a profit. It's just stuff. I enjoy it for an amount of time, then move it. Not sure how that's any of your concern. But whatever...
5/15/12 1:22 PM
SlackBrian

Yeah.... that's my ad on Kijiji. The people I've corresponded with will know, since my screen name matches my e-mail. Also, yeah... no one here has the poster, since I didn't sell it. I just told you guys I was selling it to a local buyer to let you guys down easy. I decided it was a better value to keep it myself and see what it's worth later on. Also, I didn't want to go through the hassle of shipping to fucking California or New York.

Speaking of which, why are you people responding to Kijiji ads for Sarnia, Ontario, if you're from California and New York and shit? Kijiji is for LOCAL ads, and face-to-face cash transactions. One of you guys offered to pay up front! I could have screwed you over so bad with that, since this isn't eBay. You have no purchase guarantees. I wouldn't have, but you guys need to be more careful with shit like that.

And for those that don't believe me: http://i.imgur.com/kLuGc.jpg

Also, also: In regards to it being plaqued. I got it plaqued because that's what I wanted. I didn't care what it would do to its value.
5/15/12 1:37 PM
SlackBrian

Also, I have no idea who Lloyd is. I received only two offers (sadface). One was from New York, and one was from California. Judging by these posts, I am assuming these two were hunto21 and shatteredsoul14.
5/15/12 1:43 PM
mmagirl104

No need to get your panties in a bunch about it. Many of us have had many successful transactions through the classifieds like Kijiji or Craigs List. I know of at least one member here who found a great item for an amazing deal on Canadian Kijiji and had it shipped to him in the US. People do it all the time. You can get burned anywhere if the seller is a dick, even ebay ... paypal will only refund you what they are able to recover from a seller if the transaction goes bad.

Sorry if you're insulted about the plaquing comment. It's your poster, and if it makes you happy then that's what counts. I just find it curious that you don't care what it does to the value, yet you're holding onto it to see what it's worth later? And by the way, you'd probably do better selling it to a targeted audience, rather than listing locally in Sarnia. Just saying.
5/15/12 1:50 PM
SlackBrian

Yeah, I realized that was a mistake the minute I said it. Really, I only tried to sell it initially because I'm low on cash. I would very much rather keep it. The "see what it's worth later on" was a dumb thing to say, since I really don't ever plan on selling it. I like the poster quite a bit. I decided that being low on cash is better than selling it and regretting it later.

And I'm not upset about people inquiring about Kijiji, it's just I didn't want to sell it to people outside of Sarnia, initially. I was only looking for that cash sale, but then offers like these came in, and I entertained them before I reconsidered.

I do apologize to those I received offers from (again, likely hunto and shatteredsoul) since they both clearly wanted it a great deal.
5/15/12 2:10 PM
mmagirl104

I get that, but seriously if you ever consider selling it, make a thread for it on the memorabilia ground since you're already a member here - you'd probably get alot more for it here from someone who really wants one rather than some casual local fan. Just my opinion. I'm a Canadian, but found my zombie poster listed in the US on Craig's List. Figured I'd take a chance and luckily for me it paid off. Us collectors will leave no stone unturned when looking for something we really want. lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.