UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> UFC 122 Zombie poster for sale in Canada

5/15/12 2:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SlackBrian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not a collector of MMA memorabilia. I just love MMA. I only happened into this poster because I won it through one of the UFC's Twitter trivia contests. I'm also a huge fan of zombie films, so the poster is definitely pretty valued to me. I had no idea what the poster was worth, and only tried to throw out a number that seemed fair to me. Whether that was low or high, I have no idea. I was just looking for a quick influx of cash, and nothing really more. But after I thought about it some more, I decided that a couple hundred dollars really isn't going to make that big of a difference, and that it wasn't worth the regret I'd likely feel in selling it.

Both the guys who sent in offers seemed to want the poster quite a bit, and were both being courteous and patient with the process, which I do appreciate. After I decided it would be best to keep it, I didn't want to just say "so sorry, keeping it", and felt they would be let down a bit easier if they thought it was being sold to a local guy, which is something they couldn't compete with, being from the States. I apologize if that upsets anyone, and apologize I didn't just say the poster was off the market. But I do appreciate their interest, and them taking the time to make reasonable offers with fair stipulations.

I don't know why that one poster is talking shit about hunto, since he seemed very accommodating. Maybe I was selling it for less than it's worth, but that's not hunto's fault, since I quoted the price. And plus, once something he buys is his, it's his choice to do what he wants with it. Even if that means flipping it.
5/15/12 2:16 PM
SlackBrian

mmagirl104 - I get that, but seriously if you ever consider selling it, make a thread for it on the memorabilia ground since you're already a member here - you'd probably get alot more for it here from someone who really wants one rather than some casual local fan. Just my opinion. I'm a Canadian, but found my zombie poster listed in the US on Craig's List. Figured I'd take a chance and luckily for me it paid off. Us collectors will leave no stone unturned when looking for something we really want. lol

Oh, probably true. But like I said above, I'm not really a collector. And, I wasn't really motivated to sell the poster, beyond the money. I've used Kijiji before for certain things, so I decided to just run with it again, since it's a straightforward process, and everything would be local. But, like you said, I should have accounted for collectors from outside the city seeing it as well.
5/15/12 2:31 PM
hunto21

Bottom line, Lloyd is a lying fucking troll who should be banned.
5/15/12 2:34 PM
SlackBrian

hunto21 - Bottom line, Lloyd is a lying fucking troll who should be banned.

Like I said above, I apologize for not being able to sell you the poster, and for not being straightforward with the reasons why. Hopefully another one pops up that you'll be able to acquire.
5/15/12 2:45 PM
SlackBrian

Lloyd gave me my bluename 9/11 Clown Top Team - 
SlackBrian - 
hunto21 - Bottom line, Lloyd is a lying fucking troll who should be banned.

Like I said above, I apologize for not being able to sell you the poster, and for not being straightforward with the reasons why. Hopefully another one pops up that you'll be able to acquire.
I have to credit SlackBrian with the assist, I would not have been able to grind hunto's gears without his help.

I.... don't even.... wha...
5/15/12 2:51 PM
hunto21

Grind my gears? I called you out as simply trolling yesterday. Nobody believed you actually got the poster...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.