UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Aldo almost 4-1 favorite over Koch

5/11/12 11:14 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

According to MMAOddsbreakers, Aldo has been inserted as a -385 favorite for his next title defense, which had been up in the air until the very last minute when decision makers decided he was a worthy headliner for the promotion's debut in a new Canadian province.

The same might not be said for his opponent, Koch, who limps in as the +285 underdog.

Agree with that decision or not, all other top division contenders are locked up at the moment -- Dustin Poirier vs. Chan Sung Jung is set for UFC on FUEL TV 3 and Hatsu Hioki vs. Ricardo Lamas likely for UFC on FX 4.

That means Koch appears to be the only viable (and logical) competition left standing ... even if there aren't many who are giving him much of a chance.

read entire article...

5/11/12 11:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised the line isn't bigger
5/12/12 12:43 AM
rosario00
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll take that guaranteed money Phone Post
5/12/12 12:50 AM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I'm surprised the line isn't bigger

Same here.

Should be 20-1
5/12/12 1:37 AM
Duke Roufus
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Owner
So was Petts vs Roller, Pettis vs Henderson, Belcher vs Kang, Belcher vs Paul Harris...just Saying....
5/12/12 3:08 AM
sgotwalks
1616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke Roufus - So was Petts vs Roller, Pettis vs Henderson, Belcher vs Kang, Belcher vs Paul Harris...just Saying....

What are you saying exactly? I bet on Belcher and the line was +160, so I am clearly confused by what you are "just saying". I am pretty sure Pettis vs Henderson was a close fight by the oddsmakers also. Cannot vouch for the other two.
5/12/12 4:47 AM
LAE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i will be making some money as Koch outstrikes and frustrates Aldo for 5 rounds
5/12/12 7:16 AM
Farewell Brock
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - Edgar needs to move down to 145 and challenge Aldo for the belt
Also smashes Edgar IMHO. Phone Post
5/12/12 7:16 AM
Farewell Brock
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Farewell Brock -
Manny Yarbrough GOAT - Edgar needs to move down to 145 and challenge Aldo for the belt
Fucking auto correct.

Aldo smashed Edgar IMHO. Phone Post
5/12/12 7:26 AM
theinfamousjmo
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Farewell Brock -
Farewell Brock -
Fucking auto correct.

Aldo smashed Edgar IMHO. Phone Post
Um, I think you had it right the first time. Lol. Phone Post
5/12/12 8:08 AM
Hired Gun
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No one in the division is going to come close to beating Aldo including Edger if he comes down. The kid is a beast and to have the talent he has and at his age he might could carry the belt longer than Anderson has carried his. Phone Post
5/12/12 9:41 AM
Ben Smooth'd Out My Butthole
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allen Hood - Aldo is the best p4p fighter in the world for many years to come.. Why don't people see that Phone Post
I agree with this. Aldo is amazing. Im a Koch fan but i dont think he wins this. He gets tko or subbed in the 2nd or 3rd. Phone Post
5/12/12 10:04 AM
wiggum
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strange to me that Koch is being given more of a chance against Jose than Dan Henderson is being given against Jones.
5/12/12 10:27 AM
Joshua Wolff
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eric Koch getting a title shot is bs Phone Post
5/12/12 10:49 AM
sgotwalks
1616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why not Hioki? He looked like a fucking beast the last time out. I actually give him a great chance against Aldo if he comes out like he did against Palazewski.
5/12/12 10:50 AM
Ram Rod
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks -
Duke Roufus - So was Petts vs Roller, Pettis vs Henderson, Belcher vs Kang, Belcher vs Paul Harris...just Saying....

What are you saying exactly? I bet on Belcher and the line was +160, so I am clearly confused by what you are "just saying". I am pretty sure Pettis vs Henderson was a close fight by the oddsmakers also. Cannot vouch for the other two.
You got screwed on your line for Belcher... He was plus 230 in Vegas the week of the fight Phone Post
5/12/12 10:56 AM
Joshua Wolff
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks
1 minute ago
Why not Hioki? He looked like a fucking beast the last time out. I actually give him a great chance against Aldo if he comes out like he did against Palazewski.

Hioki was offered the fight but turned it down for some reason Phone Post
5/12/12 12:06 PM
Hired Gun
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unwariestpickle - 
Manny Yarbrough GOAT - Edgar needs to move down to 145 and challenge Aldo for the belt

No Aldo needs to move up to 155.

Why, what does he have to gain moving up when he can stay where he is and dominate his weight class? It's like saying Anderson should move up, no point to it. If I was Aldo I would stay where I was continuing to destroy every guy in his weight class showing why he is the biggest and baddest fighter at 145lbs in the world.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.