UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Fruitiest thing I'll ever post anywhere...

5/12/12 3:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
garythekid
943 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but I have a question for you ladies. My fuckin eyes are increasingly looking like a rabid raccoon. Are there any lotions or creams that actually work to get rid of dark bags under the eyes? I think this shit is hereditary because I get enough sleep and stay hydrated. I'd get crucified on the OG for asking this lol... Phone Post
5/12/12 6:15 PM
Dr. Pepper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im tellin the og fag Phone Post
5/12/12 11:23 PM
garythekid
943 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/13/12 3:09 PM
Lol yeah yeah. Patrick Bateman wouldn't be afraid to research it, so damned if I will be.

5/13/12 10:12 AM
sweetlily
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The dark circles are partially hereditary but can be made worse by allergies. It's highly unlikely that any sort of cream or lotion will help because they simply hydrate the skin. But a lotion can't do anything to change the loss of skin tone or reduce the dark circles caused by the increasingly visible blood vessels underneath. Phone Post
5/13/12 11:03 AM
garythekid

Sheeeeeit that sucks... Phone Post
5/13/12 3:10 PM
sweetlily
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take allergy meds (something like Claritin) for a few days and you might see some improvement... but only a little. Basically the aging process is removing the thin layer of fat and fluid in the skin and that makes the underlying blood vessels more visible. Sorry Phone Post
5/13/12 3:12 PM
garythekid

sweetlily -  Take allergy meds (something like Claritin) for a few days and you might see some improvement... but only a little. Basically the aging process is removing the thin layer of fat and fluid in the skin and that makes the underlying blood vessels more visible. Sorry Phone Post

I totally don't have allergies though (I don't think).  I mean I guess I get itchy eyes throughout the seasons in NY. But Maybe I'll try.  Thanks though.  Getting older blows donkey nuts.
5/14/12 4:40 PM
garythekid

-FC- -
Dr. Pepper - Im tellin the og fag Phone Post
Legit lol. Phone Post
. Phone Post
5/14/12 6:08 PM
A bag of rice
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have that same problem. But I like them because they make me look like a raccoon and raccoons are cute. Phone Post
5/15/12 12:35 AM
sweetlily

-FC- -
Dr. Pepper - Im tellin the og fag Phone Post
Legit lol. Phone Post
You seem to be spending a lot of time on the Girl-ground. Are you sure that you're actually a guy? Phone Post
5/15/12 12:36 AM
sweetlily

A bag of rice - I have that same problem. But I like them because they make me look like a raccoon and raccoons are cute. Phone Post
Except for the rabies Phone Post
5/15/12 1:16 AM
A bag of rice
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweetlily -
A bag of rice - I have that same problem. But I like them because they make me look like a raccoon and raccoons are cute. Phone Post
They are still cute. Phone Post
5/15/12 1:38 AM
sweetlily

A bag of rice -
sweetlily -
Disease-infested and vicious animals don't seem very cute to me. But I will agree that they are somewhat cute from a distance. Phone Post
5/15/12 2:49 AM
A bag of rice

sweetlily -
A bag of rice -
sweetlily -
Disease-infested and vicious animals don't seem very cute to me. But I will agree that they are somewhat cute from a distance. Phone Post
Bears are vicious, yet that doesn't stop people from making Teddy bears. Phone Post
5/15/12 10:36 AM
sweetlily

-FC- - J/k Phone Post
Chicken Phone Post
5/29/12 5:17 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha this forum is always worth a giggle, does make me feel a tad gayer with every post tho!!
6/2/12 11:01 PM
Breezah
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Concealer is the answer to your eye woes.
6/21/12 3:50 PM
foxfirejesse
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Under eye circles are very much heredetary. Its basically blood pooling under your eye sockets that creates a dark pigment because the skin there is so thin. You want to look for products that increase your cell turnover. Theres nothing you can do to get rid of them but you can get products to help mask it. Products that increase cell turnover brighten your skin as it gets rid of the old dead stuff and allows newer brighter skin to come to the surface. Trust me, i do this for a living! :)
6/21/12 4:12 PM
garythekid

foxfirejesse - Under eye circles are very much heredetary. Its basically blood pooling under your eye sockets that creates a dark pigment because the skin there is so thin. You want to look for products that increase your cell turnover. Theres nothing you can do to get rid of them but you can get products to help mask it. Products that increase cell turnover brighten your skin as it gets rid of the old dead stuff and allows newer brighter skin to come to the surface. Trust me, i do this for a living! :)

Any recommendations?

(full homo) Phone Post
6/21/12 5:16 PM
A bag of rice

Beep. Phone Post
10/28/12 7:12 AM
Octogod
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haemoroid cream n gone Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.