5/14/12 1:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kimuralock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone must have offered him something good
5/14/12 11:31 AM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must have! The bidding was pretty high - I think as much as $155+ on the sperm poster? yikes ...
5/14/12 1:43 PM
yumaslim
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who got it? Someone on here got the goods, fess up!
5/14/12 2:09 PM
hunto21

Too cheap for me to pass on them...
5/14/12 5:15 PM
kingbisping

grkblood - Since we're posting ebay auctions I put up a Pride 23 and Pride Final Conflict 06 tonight.

Pride 23 B2: http://www.ebay.com/itm/150816060597
Pride 2006 OWGP: http://www.ebay.com/itm/150816075743

hey man im interested if u wanna sell outside of ebay if u wanna save fees. will u ship to uk? Phone Post
5/16/12 5:25 AM
hunto21

I'll pobably list them on Friday. In case anyone's interested.
5/16/12 9:47 AM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
hunto21 - I'll pobably list them on Friday. In case anyone's interested.

lmao. So you're admitting that you got him to pull them off ebay at a low price after rickson made you aware of the auction just so that you could resell them yourself on ebay to people on this board that might be "interested" in them a week later? Fuck you dude. I didn't even want those posters but that is a dirt bag move. Why do you even post here?
5/16/12 11:01 AM
Big Shot

Amen to that GRKBlOOD!!! We should be trying to help each other here, not screw each other. "one hand washes the other, both hands wash the face" type of help. Can't get mad at HUNTO for being HUNTO, however he is cutting his own throat by doing shady shit like that! 
5/16/12 11:49 AM
hunto21

I'm just funnin with you guys. I'm not selling them...yet
5/16/12 11:54 AM
hunto21

Grk, I didn't need any tips to find these posters. eBay has this awesome thing called a search button. I use it every couple hours. It's magical.
5/16/12 4:23 PM
Dawggy
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You managed to burn just about every bridge you ever had on this board, which is quite impressive considering that it only took a little over a year. You are now reduced to troll attempts. Take some tips from Lloyd. One thing is for sure, if I ever sell anything on ebay and notice the winning bidder is one of your two known accounts that will automatically result in a swift "Sorry, the item is no longer for sale."
5/16/12 9:56 PM
Big Shot

Hunto,
              I truly feel sorry for you bro, not in a sarcastic or sympathetic way, but in a why do you do the things you do kinda way. A lot of good people on here would probally helped you or worked with you to get things you may want or are to hard for you to obtain. You not only basically to some degree spit in those people's faces by your antics, but cut your own throat. Now probally very few on here will want probally anything to do with you. That sucks! I wish you the best however! 
5/16/12 11:44 PM
hunto21

It's just a hobby. I've been buying stuff and flipping it on eBay for about 10 years. Not mma stuff, but other sports memorabilia. It's just something I do for fun, and really don't take it all that seriously. They are just pieces of paper with pictures. If people don't want to deal with me it's their choice. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
5/17/12 12:24 AM
Big Shot

I've been buying and selling on eBay for 10 years as well. Not sports memorabilia, but collectibe beer memorabilia and my wife's purses she no longer uses. I always try to give people a deal. Keep them coming back. I even sold my 556 gram 14k 36 inch Cuban link necklace for 10k when it was worth a bit more. however I think your rational is a bit different from most folks on here, and that's ok. Me, I don't see these as a piece of paper with pictures on it. To me it signifies a work of art, and a memory of great fights and fighters, that I want re-live through looking at these great works of art. To me they more than an investment, more like a passion. Granted, I'm probally the newest collector in here, but I enjoy what I have stumbled upon and refuse to quit! I just personally think with a cut throat mentality such as yours, you would probally be better suited selling baseball or football Memoribilia than selling to a close knit community of MMA collectors. I'm pretty sure aside from hustling MMA collectibles, your a pretty solid dude. I just think that your willingness to sell to people who are in here, who would probally help you out if you were to need it, by scamming them, is wrong. I'm no one to judge, but I just feel your heart is not in it like most folks in here, and it shows. I'd personally like to see you extend the olive branch, and be more about contributing to this small community and helping it prosper, instead of bleeding it for personal gratification. Just my opinion, not that it matters.
5/17/12 12:47 AM
hunto21

Saying I scam people is a very serious accusation. That would imply I'm somehow ripping people off. People get the goods at a price they can either choose to accept or pass on. Buying and reselling is something everyone here does at some point. I don't mind keeping the items I buy which is why I ask a little more for them. I don't tell others what to do with their stuff. It's not my business. Look at every mma memorabilia company. Those guys sure as he'll arent selling at a discount. Why should I?
5/17/12 1:50 AM
Big Shot

I have to disagree with you in regards to discounting. I have bought from a couple of people, who offer their item at a fixed price. When asked if they could work with me, they normally drop the price a bit, to make it more enticing. On the flip side! You yourself bought something that was posted in this forum, jumped on it, once everyone knew how much you obviously paid for it, you offer to sell it back in this forum? Obviously not what you paid for it.if that's not scamming or scheming, then it's very calculated and cunning? Right? Granted your in it to make money, but your politics are less than desirable to say the least. Lmao! Do your thing HUNTO, I ain't mad atcha!
5/17/12 2:04 AM
hunto21

I simply said I'd be listing them on ebay.

Nobody knows what I paid for them, so how exactly would they know if I'm ripping them off?

You're just making a lot of assumptions.
5/17/12 12:46 PM
hunto21

Idk, I just look at it like the stock market. Buy low, sell high.
5/17/12 1:45 PM
fightpimp

Clint would sell his soul for the right price... just sayin. salvaged title!
5/17/12 3:23 PM
fightpimp

the kids next door must be devastated by the attempted caticide!
5/17/12 3:28 PM
fightpimp

CLINTK9 - like everything I'm sellin now is paying off a $1000+ surgery for some asshole who shot my cat.

Stop training "whiskers" to sneak-in and steal early SEG posters. problem solved.
5/17/12 3:30 PM
fightpimp

news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2005/04/08_galballye_cathunting/
5/17/12 3:30 PM
fightpimp

Chip DID IT!!!
5/17/12 7:07 PM
the chip guy

fightpimp -  news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2005/04/08_galballye_cathunting/
lol! I'll never forget when my father in law found out that his cows kept dying because the barn cats where shitting in the cows hay, after the cows would eat the cat shit laced hay they would get sick and drop dead. He went out into the barn with a 22 and a hammer and took out 14 cats in a couple minutes. Watching him take out a cat 20 feet away by throwing a hammer and nailing it dead on in the head was priceless!
5/17/12 7:48 PM
the chip guy

If the cats had not killed 8k worth of cows I would have felt a lot worse for them... I became numb to them dying after I saw a cow sit down and crush one that was sleeping under it. As cold hearted as it seems it's just part of life on a farm.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.