UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Bushido 5,Sperm poster and UFC 18 on ebay

5/17/12 8:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dawggy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a huge animal person, I hate getting calls where animal abuse is involved. A few years back, I was sent to a house where neighbors complained about a bunch of mistreated dogs... they had about 10 dogs that were always kept outside and never fed properly or give much water. Dead of winter, I found 3 of them dead, with one that had frozen to death that was tucked away in a tiny ass dog house with his head laying on a stuffed animal. Broke my heart seeing that shit. I actually saw red while talking to those assholes and placing them under arrest for aggravated animal neglect/abuse. Don't know how I managed to stay professional through the whole thing, but I can't remember ever being that pissed off at someone.
5/17/12 8:38 PM
the chip guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they must go quick and painless is the way to do it. I can't believe you where able to keep your cool dawggy, my less ethical ass would have e found a reason to give them a shot of mace in da face....
5/17/12 8:57 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dawggy - As a huge animal person, I hate getting calls where animal abuse is involved. A few years back, I was sent to a house where neighbors complained about a bunch of mistreated dogs... they had about 10 dogs that were always kept outside and never fed properly or give much water. Dead of winter, I found 3 of them dead, with one that had frozen to death that was tucked away in a tiny ass dog house with his head laying on a stuffed animal. Broke my heart seeing that shit. I actually saw red while talking to those assholes and placing them under arrest for aggravated animal neglect/abuse. Don't know how I managed to stay professional through the whole thing, but I can't remember ever being that pissed off at someone.

Don't know how you did it. Very sad story. People that abuse & neglect their animals should die a very slow and painful death.
5/17/12 9:56 PM
Dawggy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The worst thing about those shows is that most of the people that do that nonsense to animals really don't think they are doing anything wrong. I don't expect people to treat their pets like my wife and I do, but at least have enough respect for life to supply the necessary stuff for them to survive.
5/18/12 8:05 PM
Big Shot

How do we go from poster, to cats??? Only cat I like is between my lady's legs! A side from that, I hate cats! They irritate the shit out of me. Dog lover here, but even they irritate the crap out of me, chewing, pissing and shitting on everything. My favorite pet, was my black tip reef shark I use to have in my 1500 gal salt water tank. Speaking on killing cats, we use to use live camels in Iraq during desert storm/ desert shield. They roam freely out there, and as practice in our Ranger battalion 3/75th we used them for A-R-M. 50cal from 500 yards, does some serious damage.
5/24/12 12:40 AM
Steezy

Big shot are you still in savannah?
5/24/12 10:07 AM
Big Shot

I was stationed at Ft.benning. Columbus, Ga. Na I been out since 97.funny thing is now, I heard they are going to make rangers co Ed!?!? Wtf!?! You in the military? Mos?
5/24/12 11:03 AM
jeepdog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BS how did u manage a 1500 tank I catch hell with my 225
5/24/12 12:35 PM
Big Shot

Sold my tank when I moved. The key is Uv sterilizers, also a 250 gal refugium. Followed with 2 250 reserve back up reservoirs with quick connect to where my water was stored and kept at 75 degrees. You can't use regular tap water. This cause your nitrates to turn to nitirites quicker and cause rapid algae growth. When I started out with my 150 gal. I would use my tap water, even though you put the solution in to kill the ammonia, the bleach they use in tap water causes your shit to fluctuate rapidly. My aquarium would be inundated in hours with that brown algae. Use fresh ocean water they sell it at the pet store, it's the best you can use for your aquarium. It will even out your aquarium and you'll have less cleaning to do. Also you need a killer protein skimmer. I used  a skimmer set up for a 2000 gal tank, so the water flow circulation was top notch. Also had my lights set on a timer so they would only stay on a maximum of 8 hours. You only need 8+ hrs of light if your going life reef. Since I had sharks there was no need to. I never kept my aquarium close to direct sunlight as it tends to damage the plexiglass and cause your water  temp to fluctuate. 2 degrees of difference can cause your sharks to go into shock. Plus you'll have algae growth more rapidly if you do as well. 
5/24/12 1:16 PM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

welp, this thread went to shit
5/24/12 2:20 PM
Steezy

Just the school MAY go co-Ed. Regiment with stay like. It is. I'm a FISTER in another SMU.
5/24/12 3:02 PM
jeepdog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I have a 225 reef tank. There awesome but a handful to keep up.
5/24/12 3:22 PM
Big Shot

I don't know how they will make it through R I P school. Just doesn't seem right woman sporting a ranger tab! Bs IMO. Airborne quals is one thing. I bet Roger is turning in his grave!!!
5/24/12 3:24 PM
Big Shot

Jeep, if you want pointers or help on your reef tank, hit me up. I been doing aquariums for years!!!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.