UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> 3D UFC event posters coming?

5/14/12 10:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since dana has expressed interest in broadcasting certain events in 3D, (diaz v condit, and I believe sanchez v kampmann?)...

could we possibly see limited edition UFC event posters with 3D technology?

Has this already been done for certain UFC events?

I recall hearing of Lucas releasing some Star Wars posters like this when he re-released them into theaters.

If this has already been discussed or a thread made, I apologize firsthand.

What are your thoughts?

Would this be something you would think is cool?

Would you purchase them for a reasonable price if they produced any? Phone Post
5/14/12 10:10 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would, I like 3D stuff. If the price was reasonable I'd definitely be on board.
5/14/12 10:30 PM
the chip guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lenticular movie posters are sweet but cost a ton. I don't think the UFC would put that kind of money into promoting a single event but I could be wrong. Phone Post
5/14/12 11:38 PM
Dawggy
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd pay for it. I dropped a ton on my 2012 model 3d tv and it's capable of some awesome 3d stuffs. Phone Post
5/22/12 8:57 PM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the chip guy - Lenticular movie posters are sweet but cost a ton. I don't think the UFC would put that kind of money into promoting a single event but I could be wrong. Phone Post
I know what your'e talking about.. But do you remember those old 3D posters for like JAWS 3D, and one Freddy Krueger movie I recall?

where they used a sort of rudimentary 3D with red and blue overlapping effect.. and then u put on those cheap glasses to see the 3D effect..

how hard is it for this type of 3D low-tech? or perhaps to integrate using those new glasses they give you at theaters to view posters?

just curious.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.