UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> Making contacts

5/15/12 5:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/15/12 5:34 AM

I would like to know how, (with some privacy) real police trainers can swap e-mail address for in depth contact and conversations.
5/20/12 2:51 AM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

26 looks, no comments? Come on guys.....
5/29/12 8:25 AM
Shire

Ok, 78 views and no posts. SO..... here I go

My e-mail is: rwduhamell@yahoo.com
41 yrs martial arts, 22 years in law enforcement. Certified police trainer since 1991, Top Ten rated fighter back in the day...promoted many fights shows- kickboxing (asst. state director/PKC) and mma events. Come on guys...lets develop a network of cop trainers.
6/3/12 2:09 PM
FJJ828
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

isrmatrixinfo@aol.com
6/14/12 8:23 AM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about those interested in becoming police trainers? 5 years LEO experience, I have a side business teaching women's self defense.

FultonBJJ at g mail dot com
6/15/12 9:59 PM
Shire

you may want to get certified in a local, or national system. PPCT, DPTS, ISR Matrix, others are available too. WHat type of experience do you have..
6/16/12 3:02 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10 years BJJ

9 years of wrestling

2 years of Judo

Certified Women's Self Defense Instructor in the FLAG system (www.defenduniversity.com)

Municipal cop in my 5th year now, 6th year starts January.

I will check out the certifications you showed, thanks!!
6/30/12 11:49 AM
Twelve Gage
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fightlogs.com, Owner
 Been a trainer for seven years.  I'd love to get in on this list.

Jerome gage at fight log media dot com
7/2/12 10:25 PM
Shire

To any of you...e-mail me please so we can make connections.
7/25/12 10:42 AM
KidJustice
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shire,

I'm interested I'll e-mail you

To any officers interested I'm an FN instructor for the less than lethal platform. 303 and 303P

If anyone is interested in having a demo for their department please hit me up. I cover the Rocky Mountain Region, but I can get you in touch with other instructors in your region if you want this.

The FN 303™ has been specifically developed as a less lethal device and allows neutralization and seizure of suspects with maximum effectiveness and reduced risk. The FN 303™ launcher consists of three main components: the less lethal launcher itself, a 15-round magazine and an air compressed bottle.

The lightweight polymer magazine of the FN 303™ holds 15 projectiles and features a transparent cover to allow the operator to instantly verify both projectile type loaded and number of remaining shots.

8/15/12 10:40 PM
Shire

Lets start e-mailing each other....youtube dpts and you will see my old self showing some stuff. Clips are partial stuff, not total of course.
10/4/12 7:55 PM
Shire

ttt
10/5/12 9:01 AM
KidJustice
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John@reactiontoviolence.com or www.facebook.com/reactiontoviolence

20 yrs LEO / 5 Military, 15 Federal

PPCT Instructor, DHS-Federal Defensive Tactics Instructor, Police Ground Fighting Instructor under BJJ Black belt Joaquin Baca, Firearms and Tactical Instructor (Federal and NRA) , DHS Physical Fitness Coordinator. KAPAP Instructor. Former MMA, Boxing and Kickboxing competitor. I taught at FLETC for 2 years from 2003-2005. 

If any of you guys are in Colorado I have access to a Private Tactical shooting range on 360 acres.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.