UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> South Florida BJJ/MMA

7/2/12 4:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vagner ceara
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think he wants to pay 50 bucks month, good luck with that !!
7/2/12 6:09 PM
Carlos ConDOit
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vagner ceara - i think he wants to pay 50 bucks month, good luck with that !!
Theres deff no places that low, i checked lol. Phone Post
7/2/12 9:41 PM
Carlos ConDOit
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone does wanna check out TKA Martial Arts...
You can try it out for a week and if you decide to sign up theres no sign up fee. Phone Post
7/2/12 11:25 PM
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't afford more than 100 personally and that seems kind of hard to find Phone Post
7/2/12 11:53 PM
Carlos ConDOit

The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru -
I couldn't afford more than 100 personally and that seems kind of hard to find Phone Post
It is. Best i could find was 130 and im struggling to pay it. Phone Post
7/2/12 11:55 PM
Carlos ConDOit

TKA offers wat they call a mat fee for $80/month but you can only come two times a week Phone Post
7/3/12 7:42 AM
phdinmma

Imperial athletics is opening a new gym on glades and Lyons. It's 6000 sqft of mats and workout out equipment. They're most expensive membership is $99/month. Phone Post
7/3/12 9:12 AM
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phdinmma - Imperial athletics is opening a new gym on glades and Lyons. It's 6000 sqft of mats and workout out equipment. They're most expensive membership is $99/month. Phone Post
I might look into this Phone Post
7/3/12 10:11 AM
Carlos ConDOit

Carlos ConDOit -
TKA offers wat they call a mat fee for $80/month but you can only come two times a week Phone Post
3 times a week if you count open mats on sunday. Phone Post
7/3/12 10:12 AM
Carlos ConDOit

phdinmma - Imperial athletics is opening a new gym on glades and Lyons. It's 6000 sqft of mats and workout out equipment. They're most expensive membership is $99/month. Phone Post
Is this in boca? Phone Post
7/3/12 10:18 AM
phdinmma

Carlos ConDOit -
Yessir, they're doing demo this week. it should be a few weeks before it opens.

My brother might be teaching beginners wrestling classes there. Phone Post
7/3/12 10:22 AM
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru

Carlos ConDOit -
Yes Phone Post
7/3/12 11:31 AM
Carlos ConDOit

phdinmma -
Carlos ConDOit -
Yessir, they're doing demo this week. it should be a few weeks before it opens.

My brother might be teaching beginners wrestling classes there. Phone Post
Cool. Too far for me but i have a few friends up there that might be interested. Phone Post
7/3/12 11:44 AM
ImperialRob

Imperial Athletics has a $99 deal right now... Our Black Belt and Head Instructor is Fabio Mello... We also offer striking classes as well as conditioning... We have a full weight room equipped with some of the best equipment available... 561-672-1308 Phone Post
7/4/12 2:31 PM
Carlos ConDOit

I might look into this Phone Post
Post back after you check it out Phone Post
7/12/12 3:15 AM
Larry Appleton's Chicago Destiny

ImperialRob - Imperial Athletics has a $99 deal right now... Our Black Belt and Head Instructor is Fabio Mello... We also offer striking classes as well as conditioning... We have a full weight room equipped with some of the best equipment available... 561-672-1308 Phone Post
Level 5 and Imperial owned by same people? Phone Post
7/12/12 4:05 AM
phdinmma

Larry Appleton's Chicago Destiny -
ImperialRob - Imperial Athletics has a $99 deal right now... Our Black Belt and Head Instructor is Fabio Mello... We also offer striking classes as well as conditioning... We have a full weight room equipped with some of the best equipment available... 561-672-1308 Phone Post
Level 5 and Imperial owned by same people? Phone Post
No Phone Post
7/23/12 1:48 PM
Carlos ConDOit

KZTT_CodyLarge -
Carlos ConDOit -
Carlos ConDOit -
Carlos ConDOit -
nogblublt - www.TeamNog.com

High Level BJJ, Muay Thai, and Wrestling.

Multiple World Champions, Great Atmosphere, and Phenomenal Top Notch Instructors/Coaches.

Great intro, intermediate, and advanced programs. Phone Post
This is in west palm. Over an hour away Phone Post
And they are 160 Phone Post
Did you ever go to train with vagner?? Phone Post
No my car blew up and I never got the chance Phone Post
I started at a new place thats really good. TKA Martial Arts. Its on pine island and 84 right by the 7-eleven. $130/month (no contract) for Mauy thai and jiu jitsu (no gi)
You should check it when you get back on your feet.
Classes are on mon/wed/thurs night, sat morning and sunday after noon. Phone Post
I used to go there and my muaythai coach used to go there, shit went down, my coach moved, so did half the students. I'm glad you are happy there but I wouldn't recommend that place to anyone, thats just me though Phone Post
Turns out you were right. Lol Phone Post
7/30/12 6:37 PM
Carlos ConDOit

Carlos ConDOit -
Yes Phone Post
Have you bagan training yet? Where you end up going? How it going so far? Phone Post
8/1/12 3:39 AM
BackInBlack

Carloscandooit, you still at tka? Phone Post
8/1/12 12:58 PM
Carlos ConDOit

BackInBlack - Carloscandooit, you still at tka? Phone Post
Nope. Lol my coach said the owner was acting weird and did think it was professional environment. He hast a friend who just opened a gym on peters and 441 called "Kumite"
Now i train over there. Its a lot better so far. Gym is super nice and it has a huge cage Phone Post
8/1/12 1:01 PM
Carlos ConDOit

Carlos ConDOit -
Nope. Lol my coach said the owner was acting weird and did think it was professional environment. He hast a friend who just opened a gym on peters and 441 called "Kumite"
Now i train over there. Its a lot better so far. Gym is super nice and it has a huge cage Phone Post
Didnt** Phone Post
8/1/12 5:11 PM
BackInBlack

Carlos ConDOit -
I know the owner of that gym too haha. There is a great MT gym on pine island just north of 595 that my buddy Erik and his friend started. Great Thai gym. Phone Post
8/1/12 6:25 PM
Carlos ConDOit

BackInBlack -
Carlos ConDOit -
I know the owner of that gym too haha. There is a great MT gym on pine island just north of 595 that my buddy Erik and his friend started. Great Thai gym. Phone Post
So what do you think of him? Only met him twice but he seemed ok.
Him and the owner of tka dont like eachother lol Phone Post
8/1/12 6:27 PM
Carlos ConDOit

BackInBlack -
Carlos ConDOit -
Im in it for the jiu jitsu. Any stand up is just a plus Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.