8/1/12 6:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BackInBlack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlos ConDOit -
BackInBlack -
Carlos ConDOit -
BackInBlack - Carloscandooit, you still at tka? Phone Post
Nope. Lol my coach said the owner was acting weird and did think it was professional environment. He hast a friend who just opened a gym on peters and 441 called "Kumite"
Now i train over there. Its a lot better so far. Gym is super nice and it has a huge cage Phone Post
I know the owner of that gym too haha. There is a great MT gym on pine island just north of 595 that my buddy Erik and his friend started. Great Thai gym. Phone Post
So what do you think of him? Only met him twice but he seemed ok.
Him and the owner of tka dont like eachother lol Phone Post
I'm not friends with him just a friend of a friend, from what I hear he's good people.
I know tons of people in the MT BJJ game down here. Most are good people Phone Post
8/1/12 11:14 PM
Carlos ConDOit
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BackInBlack -
Carlos ConDOit -
BackInBlack -
Carlos ConDOit -
Nope. Lol my coach said the owner was acting weird and did think it was professional environment. He hast a friend who just opened a gym on peters and 441 called "Kumite"
Now i train over there. Its a lot better so far. Gym is super nice and it has a huge cage Phone Post
I know the owner of that gym too haha. There is a great MT gym on pine island just north of 595 that my buddy Erik and his friend started. Great Thai gym. Phone Post
So what do you think of him? Only met him twice but he seemed ok.
Him and the owner of tka dont like eachother lol Phone Post
I'm not friends with him just a friend of a friend, from what I hear he's good people.
I know tons of people in the MT BJJ game down here. Most are good people Phone Post
Good stuff Phone Post
8/13/12 12:45 PM
DeuceDroppin

Here's a couple of suggestions for you:

Padrino's MMA in Hialeah. Free training. It's actually a non-profit that's set up to help gang members, etc. Not the greatest instruction, but as you can imagine there are some tough dudes. As you probably can't imagine, there are a lot of really cool, grateful, and friendly guys there (being serious).

Nick's Dojo is at Hallandale Beach Blvd. and A1A. The guy's a sambo black belt with legit grappling and instruction. He will work with you on prices. Phone Post
8/29/12 10:07 AM
Phil Cardella
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We would have you covered if you were in Cape Coral. www.MMA4Florida.com
10/21/12 2:58 PM
DeuceDroppin

nick diaz nut hugger - Does anyone know how much att deerfield is? I've met the coach (Rafael rebello) and he's a super nice guy, I just wanna know what the price will be after the free trial ends. Jits only no muay thai Phone Post
If you have met the coach, why didn't you ask him? Phone Post
12/28/12 6:36 PM
Cucumber Jones

BackInBlack - 
Carlos ConDOit -

What is the name of this gym?

I am new to the Davie area and I am looking for gym. I have done BJJ and MT previously so I would be down with either. So far I have tried ATT Davie and South Florida Boxing and I was not impressed by either, especially ATT charging $160/mo for a facility that doesn't even have a ring or heavy bags...
12/29/12 12:04 AM
Cucumber Jones

KZTT_CodyLarge -  Also cucumber just message me if you have any questions. I've lived around here my whole life and been to many gyms in the area. Phone Post

Thanks a lot man, I'll check these out.
1/14/13 9:28 AM
Phil Cardella
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck. www.MMA4Florida.com
3/6/13 9:48 PM
Carlos ConDOit
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadLuck13 - So Carlos where did you end up? Phone Post
I ended up at a few diff gyms following wherever Nick Mitchell (instructer) went. Hes an awesome coach and fun to train with. Really cool guy and good friends also. Ive had to quit for a while cuz i had a lot this going on with trying to get into the miami dade police academy bit i hope to get back at it soon Phone Post
3/29/13 11:17 PM
Cojendo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That person is not a team member of American Top Team. We do have a slew of new people though for BJJ, Muay Thai and cross-fit. We also have pros like The Miller brothers and Gleason Tibeau regularly. Please stop by but let Shark know first out of respect. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 8:25 PM
swedsteve
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nogblublt - www.TeamNog.com

High Level BJJ, Muay Thai, and Wrestling.

Multiple World Champions, Great Atmosphere, and Phenomenal Top Notch Instructors/Coaches.

Great intro, intermediate, and advanced programs. Phone Post
I started classes here in january, and i love going as much as i can. Phone Post
4/25/13 5:18 PM
Larry Appleton

some ATT's are complete ripoffs, and the main academy in Creek has some gym bullies (Lombard!!!) Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 2:01 AM
ImperialRob

Our updated schedule: still only $99 a month for unlimited classes..
----------------------------
Monday
8:30am BJJ
4:00pm open mat
6:00pm Wrestling
7:00pm BJJ
8:00pm Muay Thai

Tuesday
8:30am Judo
6:00pm Little Lions
6:00pm Kids/Teens BJJ
8:00pm Boxing
9:00pm Sparring

Wednesday
8:30am Muay Thai
6:00pm Wrestling
8:00pm Muay Thai
9:00pm Sparring

Thursday
6:30am Army Boot Camp
8:30am BJJ
6:00pm Little Lions
6:00pm Kids/Teens BJJ
8:00pm Advanced BJJ

Friday
8:30am Muay Thai
7:00pm No Gi
8:00pm Judo

Saturday
10:00am Krav Maga
11:30am Boxing
1:00pm Sparring Phone Post
4/28/13 2:07 AM
Larry Appleton

ImperialRob I'm down, im in deerfield, used to live off Glades/Dixie area Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 9:27 AM
Larry Appleton

@ImperialRob month to month or contract? Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 2:11 AM
BlooWaffles

[youtube]HDz_Z8rbvpg[/youtube] Phone Post
4/30/13 11:33 AM
Larry Appleton

anyone heard of Strike Gym in Coconut Creek? heard its good
http://www.strikegym.com/ Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:44 PM
Cojendo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry Appleton - anyone heard of Strike Gym in Coconut Creek? heard its good
http://www.strikegym.com/ Phone Post 3.0
Not for nothing, but if you are n Coconut Creek, go to ATT. At least give it a shot if you haven't already. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 12:21 AM
Larry Appleton

Strike is $99/month unlimited classes (your choice) and no contract Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 1:01 AM
Billy Hoyle

Larry Appleton - Strike is $99/month unlimited classes (your choice) and no contract Phone Post 3.0
Thats pretty good Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 12:19 AM
Demoreo Dennis
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My names demoreo Dennis and im looking to fight out your guys way sometime in the near future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDz_Z8rbvpg&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
5/2/13 12:19 AM
Demoreo Dennis
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry cant get video embedded Phone Post
8/14/13 6:16 PM
xsrg95
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/09/13 3:40 PM
11/3/13 5:33 PM
BlooWaffles

Will be out that way begining of december to spqr with tyrone the otger heavys at blackzillians demoreo dennis Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.