UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> Can-Am Police and Fire Games

5/16/12 7:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chinaski
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone going to the games in June at St.Cloud Minnesota? I teach a submission wrestling class to cops, we are going to field a few guys in the submission wrestling competition June 28. My wife (who is also an LEO) and I are competing in a few shooting events as well.

7/6/12 10:00 AM
chinaski
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/6/12 10:02 AM
chinaski

Lol@ how little traffic this forum gets but here's the wife and I competing if anyone is interested.
7/18/12 8:57 AM
LeftBench
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice video!! Good stuff. Are you a brown belt in BJJ? Nice grappling.
7/18/12 3:04 PM
chinaski

Thanks man.. I have a brown belt under Rodrigo Munduruca. I ended up losing on points to that wrestler who won the whole thing, he was simply too strong for me to tire him out and submit him in a 5 min round.

The clip in that video is from the end of our second match, we kept that pace for 10 minutes straight. I'm 280 and he was around 310 so that's a lot of beef flying around. I felt like I had been hit by a truck the next day.. Phone Post
7/19/12 4:37 PM
LeftBench
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet. Your grappling looked real solid, I only asked if you had a brown belt because of the brown shirt. In no way was I questioning your skill level!! Great video and nice job.
7/20/12 9:51 AM
chinaski

Lol.. I didn't think you were questioning me man, sorry if my reply came off tersely, that wasn't my intention. Phone Post
7/27/12 12:37 PM
KidJustice
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

We need more members in this forum....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.