UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> How long before pooping around significant other?

5/16/12 8:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean in the toilet, not on their chest. That's a whole different thread.

How long before you're comfortable with them in the next room hearing the water plopping, the sonic boom farts and whiffs of rotten egg smells that creep out and linger long after you're done? Phone Post
5/16/12 9:04 PM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is a horribly relevant topic to me. i fell for this hard.
5/17/12 2:04 AM
JIMMYNAKS
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How long before poop while the other brushes teeth? Phone Post
5/17/12 3:07 AM
TheAlchemist
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgot how long it took for my wife and I to be comfortable enough to crap in front of each other (if need be), but I know couples that don't even fart in front of each other. I have no idea how they live together.
5/17/12 3:46 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i usually meat mine while taking a shit or while hiding in the stall next to them in the girls bathroom listening to them fart and shit. I know them WAY to well before they ever get to know me :)
5/17/12 8:40 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol... Been with mine for 13 years, can't remember exactly, but think it took a year or so.... Now I shit with door wide open, cat on my lap, let loose thunderous wind and hear giggles from the other room! Lol Phone Post
5/17/12 8:42 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAlchemist - I forgot how long it took for my wife and I to be comfortable enough to crap in front of each other (if need be), but I know couples that don't even fart in front of each other. I have no idea how they live together.
I got a buddy who said he's never farted in front of his women or vice versa... Fuck they must have tummy aches always... Lol

"Everybody poops" great book ... Lol Phone Post
5/17/12 12:09 PM
Wutang
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Took a month. I still dont do it while someone brushes their teeth or keep the door open. I think of poop time as private time.
5/17/12 12:20 PM
DudewithaRack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The bathroom is my domain. The other half knows Do Not Enter. Not because of toxic odors...seriously when I poop it's like a spring garden.  Actually, he knows respect me at all times or suffer the wrath...I think after 9 years he's finally learning...he's a slow learner....ugh
5/17/12 4:42 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DudewithaRack -  The bathroom is my domain. The other half knows Do Not Enter. Not because of toxic odors...seriously when I poop it's like a spring garden.  Actually, he knows respect me at all times or suffer the wrath...I think after 9 years he's finally learning...he's a slow learner....ugh

Youre a mahu???

Mind=Blown bottled and scrambled.

Pics please of weener and boobs preferably at the same time
5/17/12 9:09 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Holding in farts = tummy ache. #truth

That's why I pretend to take "Work" related calls out in the hallway.

Or the "Fart while flushing the toilet to mask the sound" technique is another favorite. Phone Post
5/17/12 11:18 PM
JKJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is an awesome thread!! Phone Post
5/18/12 2:06 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

JIMMYNAKS - Holding in farts = tummy ache. #truth

That's why I pretend to take "Work" related calls out in the hallway.

Or the "Fart while flushing the toilet to mask the sound" technique is another favorite. Phone Post
Lol... Member when I let one slip on accident first time and was humiliated... Lol... She just laughed and said don't worry you fart in your sleep, Its all good "Every Body Poops" lol... She just had read it to the kids at the pre-school she used to work at.., knew she was a keeper... Lmao Phone Post
5/18/12 4:43 AM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/18/12 6:02 AM
a girl i know farted in more than my general direction. i am lost in that smell.
5/23/12 6:28 PM
MOB U2
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never do it because I like to be left alone and read. But if you want to I feel after sodomizing her and hopefully having her rusty trombone your knob, you should be in the clear.

5/25/12 2:01 AM
DevinS
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to get awful stomach aches at work from holding my gas in. After a while I just started leaving for 5-10 minutes to do a little crop dusting up and down King street...
5/25/12 6:21 PM
JIMMYNAKS

I've started going out to "smoke a cigar" or just fart when I flush the toilet to mask the sound
5/25/12 6:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

JIMMYNAKS - I've started going out to "smoke a cigar" or just fart when I flush the toilet to mask the sound
Lol... My water bill would sky rocket!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.