UnderGround Forums

New Jersey Underground >> Looking for BJJ school in Bergen/Passaic area

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/19/12 2:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RandomHispanicGuy12
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just looking for a school since I'm heading back to that area so just doing my research now. Thanks
7/19/12 6:13 PM
sfx
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are couple of good schools in the area. Mine is in Saddle Brook. I'm 2nd degree Black Belt under Renzo Gracie (and one of Renzo's 1st U.S. students). The web site:
www.SilverFoxBJJ.com has a lot of info on the school, and you can call me for info (number is on the web site)
Karel Pravec
www.SilverFoxBJJ.com
9/3/12 5:01 AM
EdgeHoboken
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Karel is the man, Silver Fox is great.
9/3/12 5:02 AM
EdgeHoboken
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Karel is the man, Silver Fox is great.
1/30/13 9:48 PM
RandomHispanicGuy12
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the info. I was looking before because I was coming home on leave. I'll definitely be checking it out when I get out of the military, too bad it's a year and a half away...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.