UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Free BJJ Workshop...

5/20/12 11:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today's FREE BJJ WORKSHOP, held at the Harris Academy, was very fun to teach - even though only five (5) students showed up for instruction!

What did we go over today? Well, first I gave them some theory on how to train, develop and master submissions. Next, I showed them my formula for finishing a submission nine times out of ten. 

Next, I taught them how to secure and finish four "primary" submissions. I was going to teach secondary and tertiary submissions, but we ran out of time. Maybe we'll cover these next time for these five people!

The two hours of training went very quickly. The participants were all smiling very big near the end of the seminar. One participant remarked at how simple some of my solutions were for big guys with specific forms of resistance!

When the next FREE workshop presents itself, I encourage all of you to attend. Some really good stuff happens at these seminars - things I don't present elsewhere!

Roy Harris

www.royharis.com

5/23/12 9:47 AM
twinkletoesCT
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern Self-Defense Center, Head Instructor
 Awesome!  I'm sorry I missed it!
6/4/12 9:56 AM
Thor
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I had to travel 100 miles for a FREE Roy Harris WOrkshop, I would do it. Unfortunately, you are 2000 miles away.....still may be worth it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.