UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> the Demonic Beastiary of Tulsa

5/21/12 10:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PussyGaloreFightTeam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When one plays Dungeons and Dragons, when one journeys to many realms and wildernesses, one encounters many different monsters and creatures that vary from region to region.

Since Tulsa had a Tulsa Race Riot of 1921 that is specific to it's location and marks it as more phenomenal than other cities and towns, this means that Tulsa has a Demonic Wormhole.

This means that many demons in Tulsa, use racism and discrimination to bring about destruction. When people sin and given in to temptation and give in to their demons, they become in the flesh, earthly, sensual, and demonic. When one becomes Eartly, Sensual, and Demonic, in Tulsa, they become Tulsanly, Stupid, aand Demonic.

SO, when one becomes Tulsanly, Stupid, and Demonic, they become a stupid White Trash Hick KKK. Tulsa becomes their fleshly earth of which they are a crystal-meth smoking hick dumbass.
8/15/12 9:45 AM
SoccerkickrevivaL
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Move away, get new friends. Stop crying. Tulsa is a fine city.

I live in Norman, we are far superior. We have better football and are closer to the Thunder. No traffic etc.

We win. But Tulsa is still cool! Phone Post
8/15/12 4:04 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With further research, I found out even more!

The 60's Counter-Culture movement, the Hippies, was a rebellion against;

OKLAHOMA CULTURE! MIDAMERICAN CULTURE!

That's right. The Counter-Culture movement of the 60s sparked in Calfiornia in Berkeley, San Fran; was a REBELLION against Oklahoma Culture.

"I don't wanna be a boring hick okie" says the Hippy in San Fransisco.

And thus the HIppy Revolution was born. All those Hippies across the world, was a Rebellion against Oklahoma Culture. So, the next time you see Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, etc You'll know that "Im doing stuff and making music that the Okies hate".

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.