UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> if u got problems, u really should ask me for....

5/31/12 1:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Moke
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Man Who Shares Penis and Power Tools With Good Christian Girls,

*unzips*

Please continue...
5/31/12 1:53 AM
JIMMYNAKS
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How have I been missing this GOLD?!?!?! Phone Post
5/31/12 3:42 AM
MOB U2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When she gets drunk she's does super dumb shit that makes you want to smack her silly. Before she used like elbowing me, until once she elbowed my beer into my face, spilling my beer, and cutting my mouth, fucking blood all over.

I never thought I could feel an intense hatred and intense desire to angry fuck a woman simultaneously until then. She did this in front of the wife too, so I was wondering if she was gonna knock her out or it was gonna be a revenge threesome.

I think the look of anger and blood on my face shut everyone's mouth.

I'm gonna have to put some sort of inanimate object up that girl's asshole someday.

5/31/12 4:35 AM
Moke
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/31/12 4:35 AM
Ah yes, angry fucking, aka hate fucking, produces some of the hardest shiniest boners in the known world. Tell us more, tell us more...
5/31/12 5:47 PM
Moke

Hate fucking: when you can accurately whisper, "I hate every bone in your body except mine".
5/31/12 8:03 PM
FCTV808
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MOB U2 - Dearest FCTV808 HG Oracle of Doom,

Much mahalos and shaka braddahs for that sagely advice earlier. It was like mango bread for my soul. If you malihinis don't understand that, try getting a handjob with a 1/2 turn at the frenulum on the upstroke with a wahine that has the lovely hula hands. Just that good and onolicious mmmm.

Anyways, a few weekends ago I was my wife's friends house. Pretty girl but a fucking crazy bitch sometimes. Wearing a flower skirt on a Sunday afternoon probably after church I think. She sat down on a bucket while I was cruising on a lawn chair drinking a beer and I saw her shaved beaver through her black lace panties for a whole 20 minutes we were talking (the angle of the driveaway while she was conversing with the wife and not facing me allowed me the good fortune to watch while pretending to tend to the BBQ). Back in the day when she was drunk she would flirt with me but of course, I don't mess with that shit cuz I don't want problems for myself. Now I really want to plow her ass and snatch with a reciprocating drilldo.

Should I get the ladies drunk and try for a machine-assisted threesome? I don't think it's cheating if I plow my wife and have a DeWalt up her friend's dodohole.

Signed,
Man Who Shares Penis and Power Tools With Good Christian Girls

get it all on video to protect yourself. go for it.
5/31/12 8:05 PM
FCTV808
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MOB U2 - When she gets drunk she's does super dumb shit that makes you want to smack her silly. Before she used like elbowing me, until once she elbowed my beer into my face, spilling my beer, and cutting my mouth, fucking blood all over.

I never thought I could feel an intense hatred and intense desire to angry fuck a woman simultaneously until then. She did this in front of the wife too, so I was wondering if she was gonna knock her out or it was gonna be a revenge threesome.

I think the look of anger and blood on my face shut everyone's mouth.

I'm gonna have to put some sort of inanimate object up that girl's asshole someday.

better if it's animated like a frog. then video tape it like she's giving birth to a frog.

thank me later.
6/1/12 4:32 AM
MOB U2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@Moke, I only hatefuck if i can tie a chicks legs over her head to a headboard or something so when I plow, she gets stacked against the wall with every thrust. Y'know so when it's all done she has neck, back, and thigh pains. Once I caused a girl to have back spasms this way. I felt I achieved some sort of superhuman greatness that day. I think if I could double drilldo this chick I would feel like a god higher than Crom.

@FCTV - Damn man amphi-bestiality? That's like something I would conjure up on a really good drunk day. Bizzare and repulsive. Me likey!

Once my wife asked me if I think about other women. I said 'hell yes.' Every hot chick I see I think about tying that to a sawhorse and going Desperado double drilldo on the two orifices of doom. My reasoning I said is that if I imagined penetration I would walk around with a boner all the time, which is true. Anyway I said this all in front of "Miss shaved beaver Sunday's best."

She never spoke about sex with me ever again. I don't think she wanna a Makita ripping that rectum I reckon.

Once again while she's drunk she'll blurt out stuff about wanting to get plowed hard or getting spanked, but well I think that's just her wanting attention again as she is supposedly happy with some new skinny-jean metro guy. Probably if I bring up power tools again she'd shut the fuck up.

Someday I hope to at least to put an eggplant past her first sphincter. If I ever do, someday buy me a bluename and I post it on fapout. Until then, I cannot unsee what I have seen, and I thank Crom for that Sunday blessing.
6/1/12 4:40 AM
MOB U2

Oh btw, I visited my gramps today in the hospital. Not doing so well.

The nurse was a fucking cutie. So cute, if she asked me to 'just put in the tip', I would . . . in her ass.

Am I the devil?

Signed,
Emergency Room Erection
6/1/12 4:52 AM
FCTV808

you take pic of that fucking nurse mister. YOU TAKE PICS NOW
6/1/12 5:06 AM
MOB U2

Not much ass (can't see in that nurse scrubs), not much tit either.

Cute young HAPA face though.

So even if I could, you wouldn't appreciate it anyway bro. Sorry.
6/1/12 5:17 AM
FCTV808

it needs to be taken for scientific documentation reasons. so that they can be revealed!
6/1/12 6:25 AM
TheAlchemist
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - Ah yes, angry fucking, aka hate fucking, produces some of the hardest shiniest boners in the known world. Tell us more, tell us more...

Amen
6/9/12 2:43 PM
DudewithaRack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do I establish which one to keep?
Shall I keep the degenerate I've married by mistake or move my +1 into the Winners Cirlcle. 
The Mistake pisses me off, insults my every move and lacks sexual desire and has no hardcore bedroom fantasies. 
+1 ...this one fucks like a Beast...and knows how to please in every way possible. Only down fall is +1 is a vegetarian. I ain't giving up meat. 

What do I do? Or shall I invest in a Rabbit? Cause every girl deserves a trusty Rabbit. 
6/9/12 5:12 PM
FCTV808

quit both. vibrator or pocket vagina. isolationism.

your welcome
6/10/12 2:28 PM
DudewithaRack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - quit both. vibrator or pocket vagina. isolationism.

your welcome
*orders new Rabbit!

much appreciated for your wisdom

DWR

6/10/12 3:15 PM
Jack Carter
653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to kill anyone that violates my space. Neighbors that blast their music at midnight on a weekday, assholes who give me stink eye. Homeless assholes. People with a chip on their shoulder. People who produce a net negative for society.

I want to kill Phone Post
6/10/12 10:01 PM
FCTV808

Jack Carter - I want to kill anyone that violates my space. Neighbors that blast their music at midnight on a weekday, assholes who give me stink eye. Homeless assholes. People with a chip on their shoulder. People who produce a net negative for society.

I want to kill Phone Post

your best bet is to wait a year. that way it's really hard to generate a "who has motive to kill you" circle when the investigation begins.

then burn their house down.

i know it's not as intimate as slicing or penetrating w/ a knife, but sometimes these laws limit the creativity.
6/12/12 7:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a wild pig on da loose in my yard. Want to catch and kill. What do.......

What I did there.. Did u see it? Phone Post
6/12/12 7:33 PM
FCTV808

UGCTT_SidRival - I have a wild pig on da loose in my yard. Want to catch and kill. What do.......

I DID!
6/13/12 12:21 AM
TheAlchemist
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
6/13/12 3:46 AM
JIMMYNAKS
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - I have a wild pig on da loose in my yard. Want to catch and kill. What do.......

WIN Phone Post
6/13/12 3:47 AM
JIMMYNAKS

I got into one little fight and my Mom got scared and said I'm moving in with my Aunty and Uncle in Bel Air.

What should I do? Phone Post
6/13/12 3:53 AM
Jack Carter
653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/13/12 3:52 AM
JIMMYNAKS -  I got into one little fight and my Mom got scared and said I'm moving in with my Aunty and Uncle in Bel Air.

What should I do? Phone Post

Tell her it's about time she moved out!

6/13/12 4:26 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - I have a wild pig on da loose in my yard. Want to catch and kill. What do.......

Check with FCTV808, he is the HG expert on snaring and killing pigs!

oh wait :p

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.