UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> if u got problems, u really should ask me for....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/13/12 7:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i blame ptm2020 and his cute pig pics for my failure.
6/17/12 9:51 PM
fnunderful
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok...try this one...I got a job offer for a position that is more interesting to me then my current employment. The benefits are about the same but the pay is significantly less. However, there is more opportunity in the future with the offered position as far as movement and pay. Wife is already complaining that the pay cut is too much. I told her punk ass to get a job but that only seamed to aggravate the situation. Should I move to Germany and take my Angelic Justice???
6/17/12 11:40 PM
Jack Carter
1226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does she not work?
6/18/12 12:42 AM
fnunderful
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she is a lazy European living on my social welfare...
and she is working on her second degree...her first BS was in Accounting but decided that she didn't like it.
6/18/12 1:03 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - Ok...try this one...I got a job offer for a position that is more interesting to me then my current employment. The benefits are about the same but the pay is significantly less. However, there is more opportunity in the future with the offered position as far as movement and pay. Wife is already complaining that the pay cut is too much. I told her punk ass to get a job but that only seamed to aggravate the situation. Should I move to Germany and take my Angelic Justice???

Move to Germany.....and sell me your 1911!

I give you $300!
6/18/12 1:07 AM
fnunderful

WOW! That sounds like a great deal...for the both of us!
6/18/12 1:53 AM
FCTV808
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - Ok...try this one...I got a job offer for a position that is more interesting to me then my current employment. The benefits are about the same but the pay is significantly less. However, there is more opportunity in the future with the offered position as far as movement and pay. Wife is already complaining that the pay cut is too much. I told her punk ass to get a job but that only seamed to aggravate the situation. Should I move to Germany and take my Angelic Justice???

no kids - leave for germany.

or leave wife, take pay cut.

WIN
6/18/12 1:54 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Either way....SELL ME YOUR 1911 FOR $300!
6/18/12 2:15 AM
fnunderful

...much pondering to do...likely i'll take the new job and listen to a lot of complaining but catholic guilt will keep me married until i am dead of bad aids or boredom.
6/28/12 1:16 PM
DudewithaRack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Update...Rabbit has been ordered and the Mr is half way out the door.
And +1 is well still a +1
lol? 
6/28/12 4:35 PM
fnunderful

Sounds messy! I hope +1 is comfortable with the rabbit. Those are hard to compete with!
6/28/12 5:10 PM
JIMMYNAKS
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if the rabbit doesn't work try the butterfly
:-)
6/28/12 5:19 PM
Faxapreta

I broke a rabit...
6/28/12 9:35 PM
DudewithaRack

fnunderful - Sounds messy! I hope +1 is comfortable with the rabbit. Those are hard to compete with!

The Rabbit should've always been #1.
Nevermore...no conversations before and after. And always ready for action 
6/28/12 9:35 PM
DudewithaRack

JIMMYNAKS - if the rabbit doesn't work try the butterfly
:-)

Butterfly ...noted
*orders 
6/28/12 9:37 PM
DudewithaRack

Faxapreta -  I broke a rabit...one

You broke a rabbit? Why would you do that? just wondering 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.