UnderGround Forums

New York Underground >> Looking to recruit fellow New Yorkers

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/22/12 3:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys:

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know about my UFC fantasy league that I started back in January - Fenichel's Fantasy Fight League.

The way it works is as follows:

1) Each season lasts for 3 months and costs $21.50 to join.

2) For each UFC card, you pick a) the winners, b) the method of win (ko, sub, dec), and c) the round the fight ends. Additionally, you also pick the fight, ko, and submission of the nights.

3) Points are assigned in a cumulative manner. At the end of the season, the person with the most cumulative points wins 2 tickets to a UFC Pay Per View, including hotel and airfare.

4) We also run a side contest that is head to head, NCAA tournament bracket style.

5) Starting in our new season, we will be introducing a new contest that is free as long as you signed up for the main contest. It is called "The Battle for Bloodshed". The basic gist is that you have to draft a fantasy team of "losers" - with weekly prizes given out for the person who scores the best.

Anyway, I'm a New York guy, and I'd love to get more of my fellow New Yorkers into the league. I think we're the best MMA fans in the world. The new season starts July 1st. We will be giving prizes for the top 10 finishers for next season, as well as the top finisher for each week from each of the side contests. Other prizes include a Kindle Fire, an autographed Anderson Silva poster, Amazon gift cards, great t-shirts from our clothing sponsor, and others.

I don't know how many of you have tried a fantasy league before, but I've been told that mine is run better than any of the other ones out there. We've got a unique format, great participation and great prizes.

Our url is http://fenichelsfantasyfightleague.com - we can also be reached at fenichelsfightleague@gmail.com and @FFFightLeague on twitter.

As I mentioned, I'm a New York guy and really looking to grow the New York presence in the league. I think that if you give our league a shot, you will find that you have a lot of fun with it. Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions you have, or leave a message here.

Dave Fenichel
CEO Fenichel's Fantasy Fight League
@FFFightLeague on twitter

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.