UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Grispi, Swick return at UFC on FOX 4

5/22/12 11:58 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Verbal agreements are in for two of Zuffa's finest to make their long-awaited returns to action at UFC on FOX, taking place August 4.

Fan favorite Mike "Quick" Swick, who's battled a barrage of illnesses and injuries, will make his UFC return after more than two years against fellow welterweight and TUF alum DaMarques "Darkness" Johnson Saturday August 4 at the Staples Center.

Josh Grispi also returns to the Octagon for the first time since June of 2011 that same night to face Pablo Garza. Once on the doorstep of a featherweight title berth, Grispi is looking to work his way up the ranks once more, but he will have to get past the durable Garza. Both fighters have the ability to end a fight in the blink of an eye.

read entire article...

5/23/12 12:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hate420
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see Swick back.
5/23/12 12:01 AM
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At one time Swick was on a roll to be one of the best in the division and I was a big fan for sure. I'd like to see him come back strong and live up to the "quick" moniker.
5/23/12 12:04 AM
Chris
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
really excited to see Grispi back. He had a tough 2-fight loss streak and some personal stuff going on. I hope to see him back and focuse. I have high hopes for that kid.
5/23/12 12:11 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bill Pharoni - At one time Swick was on a roll to be one of the best in the division and I was a big fan for sure. I'd like to see him come back strong and live up to the "quick" moniker.
This!!! War swick! Phone Post
5/23/12 12:35 AM
SleepBomb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i verbally agree that i will believe it when i see it
5/23/12 1:37 AM
UGCTT_MexiCain AmeriCain
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR SWICK! Phone Post
5/23/12 11:26 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE both these guys.  Great news!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.