UnderGround Forums

TravelGround >> Anyone been to Sevilla?

5/23/12 10:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CivFi
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a romantic fascination (from afar) with Sevilla, Spain. I've only ever seen pictures, and I've never traveled to Spain, but I'm thinking of making Spain my fall travel destination.

Is it as beautiful as I imagine and is it worth a train trip from Madrid or Valencia?

Gracias!
6/22/12 9:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hubbarocks
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/22/12 9:10 PM
I've been to Spain. Went with my wife for three weeks. We went to Sevilla, Madrid, Segovia, Salamanca, Marbella, Malaga, Andalusia, the whole Costa Del Sol area and a few other spots I can't recall at the moment. My wife and I loved it. Very beautiful place, but we weren't impressed by the food at all. We actually found ourselves eating more Italian and Chinese food while we were there. If you've ever been to Mexico or anywhere in Latin America, it'll remind you of those places. Oh also the people there are actually quite fucking rude. I felt like I was in France. The only place where people were nice was in Marbella, but that's where we were staying in a 5 star hotel. And there are a shit-load of gypsies there, especially in Madrid, that will ask you for money and try to reach into your pocket (but just punk them/check them fast and they'll back off quickly). Personally I liked the whole Costa Del Sol region the best, especially Marbella. It's pretty sick out there, you can see Morocco from the Beach. If you can speak Spanish, like we can, you'll have no problem getting around.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.