UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC remeasures Struve, ties Jon Jones for reach

5/25/12 4:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DevilsAdvocate
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stefan Struve's colon grows six inches each year.
5/25/12 4:24 PM
Right Hand JO Power
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So does big reach = big cock? Phone Post
5/25/12 4:39 PM
DevilsAdvocate
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big cock = Big cock reach
5/25/12 4:42 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, if only Struve knew how to use his reach to his advantage.. Phone Post
5/25/12 4:49 PM
NEWSFLASH
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the ufc is planting the seed for a JBJ-Struve matchup for NYE.

WAR STRUVE
5/25/12 6:11 PM
catgobling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoccerCRE'dMyAce - 
catgobling - ufc manipulating data so that they have some shit to say during the prefight, making jones look even more like something to behold. theres no way i believe these 2 have the exact same length reach

or Struve is a 24 year old something dude with a body that is finalizing in growth?

Real men don't stop growing until 25, early bloomers with peasant genes stunt out early like you probably did at 13, that's because the slave genetic peaks early for field work.

The Viking genetic is a slow roasted champion gene designed for long term winning.

you misunderstand. i mean to state that i believe that one of these guys has longer reach. nothing about struve not having grown. you see i share in the glorious viking genes.
5/25/12 6:19 PM
8flat
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoccerCRE'dMyAce - 
catgobling - ufc manipulating data so that they have some shit to say during the prefight, making jones look even more like something to behold. theres no way i believe these 2 have the exact same length reach

or Struve is a 24 year old something dude with a body that is finalizing in growth?

Real men don't stop growing until 25, early bloomers with peasant genes stunt out early like you probably did at 13, that's because the slave genetic peaks early for field work.

The Viking genetic is a slow roasted champion gene designed for long term winning.

HAHAHAHA......Google "techno viking video"...
5/25/12 7:06 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who wants to bet Goldie still says Jones has the longest reach in the UFC about 9000 times during his next fight? Phone Post
5/25/12 8:36 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They didn't measure his arms this time. ;) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.